Fillipe Noche
September 16, 2021, 11:21pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from MuddyWaters

You’re linking Autism and ADHD with being sat near the cast of Shameless? Some kind of sweeping generalisation there!
I’ve got two autistic sons with season tickets, one sings along with all of the songs because the words are in the songs whilst the other would never utter a swear word. I would be very careful before a. you use mental health conditions to categorise people and b. you cast aspersions on them.

I haven’t said any of those children had autism or ADHD. It was someone else that did, and frankly without any knowledge of the group of children involved, it was actually he that made a generalisation and used the potential of mental illness as an excuse.

I have relatives that have two children with autism and one with what describe as a tick (not sure that’s the correct diagnosis). I will be very clear though, that when their children have problems in public, they still address the situation and steer the children the best they can.

But let me be clear. This was approximately 6 kids effin and jeffin, loudly. And doing so with the adults with them, who were clearly their parents or carers, behaving in a similar fashion too.

Now as much as the woke brigade want to suggest that I might be unsympathetic or lacking understanding of mental health problems, frankly you are wide of the mark. I know entirely what this was. It was a group of people with very low standards of public behaviour that were enjoying being loud, overpowering, tribal and foul mouthed.

It needs stopping as it ruins the enjoyment of others

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 74
forza ivano
September 16, 2021, 11:40pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,126
Gold Stars: 265

i am amused that you are now considering the 'enjoyment of others'
i could conceivably argue that your mate's 17 years reign ruined the enjoyment of hundreds/thousands of GTFC fans' enjoyment , but you seem to ignore the joy and positivity your mate's demise & the ascendancy of 1878  has brought to the club.
i would take you more seriously if you could acknowledge that Fenty's 17 year reign was a failure and that 1878 have produced more positive results in 4 months than Fenty managed in 4 or possibly 14 years
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 74
LH
September 16, 2021, 11:47pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,462
Gold Stars: 172
7 pages and not one person has posted a picture of John Peel introducing the Foul Mouthed Children’s new record. Disappointed.
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 74
Bristol Mariner
September 17, 2021, 12:11am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from LH
7 pages and not one person has posted a picture of John Peel introducing the Foul Mouthed Children’s new record. Disappointed.

Dub Version?

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 74
KingstonMariner
September 17, 2021, 12:28am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
“6 kids effin and jeffin”?! SIX! Hardly the last days of Sodom and Gomorrah. Strewth Phil you really ought to get out more. The way you opened this thread, it was as if the whole of Western Civilisation was under threat.

I get swearing upsets some people. But amongst 6,500 joyous voices, some cracking football, biggest crowd for an ordinary league game for yonks, you choose to focus on this?! Get some perspective man.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 74
moss_side_mariner
September 17, 2021, 1:57am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +9 / 0
Approval: +1,043
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from LH

Played at the wrong speed.

from the banks of the river humber, to the shores of sicilly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 74
DB
September 17, 2021, 5:10am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,971
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from KingstonMariner
“6 kids effin and jeffin”?! SIX! Hardly the last days of Sodom and Gomorrah. Strewth Phil you really ought to get out more. The way you opened this thread, it was as if the whole of Western Civilisation was under threat.

I get swearing upsets some people. But amongst 6,500 joyous voices, some cracking football, biggest crowd for an ordinary league game for yonks, you choose to focus on this?! Get some perspective man.

I didn't realise that all this thread was about 6 kids in a crowd of 6,663;  0.01% of the crowd has upset somebody at only 1 game and he wants them out. For the last few years, 1 person has upset over 90% of the fans and he stayed for 16 years till May 5th.

I thought the days of dictatorship were over at the club, but alas not. It seems that all have to act and perform in a manner to be presented to the Queen. A new language must be spoken ' One had a jolly spiffing attempt at making a chance to score a goal', etc.

Still it is 2021 and not 1957 when I first attended when the air was blue with language and of course we had free speech!

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 74
aldi_01
September 17, 2021, 6:16am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
After the flipping disgraceful running of the club, the dire stuff we’ve seen on the pitch and the sheer arrogance of a failed owner and his contempt for the very people that are actually the life and soul of a club, I think a few potty mouthed kids can be excused…

Perhaps not potty mouthed necessarily but our previous intrepid leader certainly made some extremely offensive comments in his tenure, much more offensive than a 13 year old calling the oppo a Welsh twit.

What do they say Phil old chap? People in glass house and all that?

While you’re here, can you shed any light on the missing £400k? That troubles me much more than a few kids saying ‘f.uck’…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 74
lukeo
September 17, 2021, 7:40am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,294
Gold Stars: 134
What a excrement flipping thread this is. Jeeze
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 74
toontown
September 17, 2021, 7:54am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,248
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

that were enjoying being .....tribal.....

Football is tribal you plum
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 74
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Foul Mouthed Children

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.