jamesgtfc
September 16, 2021, 10:32am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,814
Gold Stars: 187
Quoted from LH
Moaning about swearing is proper wet pants stuff.

It shows how far we've come in a short space of time when all his merry men have to moan about are fans swearing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 74
Mikey_345
September 16, 2021, 10:36am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Approval: +5,263
Gold Stars: 95
People also come on forums without wanting to see such language Phil  

N n n n nice to see you back trying to fill your need for attention again by the way.

Quoted from Fillipe Noche

People coming to football matches do not want to hear anyone shouting out words like illegitimate and girl private and sheep shagger etc. Let alone small children.

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 74
Hagrid
September 16, 2021, 10:50am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,987
Gold Stars: 507
Quoted from Fette Schlange

Maybe you should practise what you preach, some of your posts on here and fućking foul.

where. find one

and as im certain you used to post under Fat Cobra, i dont think you are in a position to state anything
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 74
WOZOFGRIMSBY
September 16, 2021, 10:56am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,759
Gold Stars: 177
Did you know all these children personally or are you just casting aspersions about every single one of them? Have they ADHD or on the autism spectrum? Are you judging by class, or at least presuming by class?

It’s easy to be a ‘brave warrior’ on a keyboard, but if you felt that strongly, why didn’t you approach the parent/adult they were with?  Don’t get me wrong, children swearing shocks a part of me too, but I guess it’s just a way of the world

He’s one of our loans
He’s one of our loans
Harvey Cartwright
He’s one of our loans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 74
TownSNAFU5
September 16, 2021, 11:33am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,773
Gold Stars: 41
I agree with the the OP.  Doesn’t matter who said this, the comments are valid.

The Club have moved into the 21st Century with the new management.  Maybe some fans need to as well.  

In her programme notes last Tuesday Debbie Cook talked about fans’ behaviour where it did not meet the new aims and culture of the Club.

She said that Blundell Park should be a place where you felt comfortable to bring your 5 year old daughter or your 89 year old mother.  This very sensible approach is the way forward to encourage more fans to attend. Surely that makes good sense?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 74
Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie
September 16, 2021, 11:49am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,448
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
I agree with the the OP.  Doesn’t matter who said this, the comments are valid.

The Club have moved into the 21st Century with the new management.  Maybe some fans need to as well.  

In her programme notes last Tuesday Debbie Cook talked about fans’ behaviour where it did not meet the new aims and culture of the Club.

She said that Blundell Park should be a place where you felt comfortable to bring your 5 year old daughter or your 89 year old mother.  This very sensible approach is the way forward to encourage more fans to attend. Surely that makes good sense?

Yes, that does make good sense. I agree. However, Fill Nosher, on the other hand, is just a sad lonely troll desperately trying to provoke a reaction and should be consigned to history like several recently purged GTFC leeches.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 74
rancido
September 16, 2021, 12:32pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,447
Gold Stars: 91
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Did you know all these children personally or are you just casting aspersions about every single one of them? Have they ADHD or on the autism spectrum? Are you judging by class, or at least presuming by class?

It’s easy to be a ‘brave warrior’ on a keyboard, but if you felt that strongly, why didn’t you approach the parent/adult they were with?  Don’t get me wrong, children swearing shocks a part of me too, but I guess it’s just a way of the world

Just because "it's the way of the world" it doesn't mean you shouldn't speak out about it. It's very much like the racial abuse in the UK during the 50's/60's. That was very much "the norm" in lots of areas but we have moved on. No doubt I will get a torrent of criticism for making the comparison but nothing should be above scrutiny.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 74
Fillipe Noche
September 16, 2021, 12:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
So pleased that so many are in agreement. And that the new regime at the club are wanting to improve the behaviours of some within the new culture too. Thanks to whoever it was that pointed that aspect out.

To the person that pointed out that this group of children may have ADHD or Autism. Yes that’s a possibility I guess. So then those small children really shouldn’t really be allowed to stand up effin and jeffin by the so-called responsible adults accompanying them, like they did the other night, in the last block of the main stand at the Ossie end of the ground. Could quite clearly see that the adults with them were enjoying the spectacle of the group of children behaving like this. Moreover they also joined on with them and actually led them.

It’s horrendous to see and hear and should not be happening.

It really is the earliest days of nurturing supporters that appear to think that once you enter a football ground, that elements of common decency and respect have to go out of the window, and all of a sudden we live by a different set of standards inside a ground. That’s wholly wrong.

Foul language and aggressive manners are not required in order to create a fantastic atmosphere and occasion. The majority of us are quite able to cheer our team on and sing the club songs brilliantly, without having to be crude with foul and abusive language.

There are actually signs around the ground telling supporters that it won’t be tolerated and that people will be ejected. Let’s hope that the club starts to practice what it preaches on these signs.

To the person who has labelled me a troll. That’s hilarious. I’m just not online enough in this forum to be classed as a troll am I ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 74
pizzzza
September 16, 2021, 12:52pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,657
Gold Stars: 135
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

To the person who has labelled me a troll. That’s hilarious.

Person! You think there is only one?
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 74
buckstown
September 16, 2021, 1:27pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,119
Gold Stars: 77
I’m not really bothered about swearing at football, especially in songs
However, I don’t like people booing anthems. I sat in front of a small group of morons at the trophy final and they attempted the sheep shagger stuff all through their anthem which I found really sad. Interestingly on the Wrexham equivalent of the just back thread they said there was some racist chanting from their own fans which was universally condemned
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 74
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Foul Mouthed Children

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.