The Yard Dog
September 17, 2021, 9:04pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,469
Gold Stars: 74
Quoted from TinklerMan
Not from around these parts, and only recently moved to Louth for work.
Had a great night on Tuesday and absolutely loved it, and so I suppose I am new adopted supporter.
Got me tickets for tomorrow and really looking forward to the game. Don't shoot me, I am actually a bit of an armchair Man United fan that makes the occasional trip to Old Trafford. My colleague is a Mariner, and persuaded me to come and have a look with my Son.
Loved the little ground and the atmosphere. Can't believe you get such a bit attendance for National League football.

Looking forward to the Eastleigh game tomorrow, and my boy is so excited and wanting a shirt too LOL

Welcome to the family, once you get hooked that it, you should try a away game as well.

This is proper football and what it means to follow GTFC the ups, downs the rollcaster ride, we are on a crest of a big wave at the moment, so its a good time to join the increasing band of mariners.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 148
TownSNAFU5
September 17, 2021, 9:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,874
Gold Stars: 42
...........and make sure that you have some warm clothing for midweek games in the winter.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 148
lukeo
September 17, 2021, 9:24pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 145
Welcome tinkler..

Have Eastleigh seriously sold just 15?? Why segregated? Let's just open up the whole. Stadium to everyone and just enjoy a good game of football. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 112 - 148
promotion plaice
September 17, 2021, 9:27pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,040
Gold Stars: 197

....and if you hear the name Fenty mentioned on here it's nothing you need to bother about Tinkler mate.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 113 - 148
Scenes on toast
September 17, 2021, 9:56pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +393
Gold Stars: 2
Welcome Tinkler, good to have you on board. Enjoy the season , its gonna be interesting #ATAW
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 148
aldi_01
September 17, 2021, 10:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
We do pick up fans along the way to be fair, a friend of mine lived in Lincoln for a significant part of his life after originally coming from Ireland, never went to SB.

Moves here, goes to one game, goes to them all now.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 115 - 148
toontown
September 17, 2021, 10:17pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,258
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from TinklerMan
Had a great night on Tuesday and absolutely loved it, and so I suppose I am new adopted supporter.
Got me tickets for tomorrow and really looking forward to the game. Don't shoot me, I am actually a bit of an armchair Man United fan that makes the occasional trip to Old Trafford. My colleague is a Mariner, and persuaded me to come and have a look with my Son.
Loved the little ground and the atmosphere. Can't believe you get such a bit attendance for National League football.

Looking forward to the Eastleigh game tomorrow, and my boy is so excited and wanting a shirt too LOL

Welcome Tinkler. Hope its a great game tomorrow with another fantastic performance from team and crowd, but you really need to get yourself to an away game too as mentioned for a proper away day atmosphere.

Also, don't be stingy - your lad deserves a scarf and hat too!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 116 - 148
Garth
September 17, 2021, 10:18pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from ginnywings

Town fans will be in the Osmond if demand is there and the rest of the ground is full. The new owners aint daft.

Put them in a box, give them a treat
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 117 - 148
promotion plaice
September 17, 2021, 10:23pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,040
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from TinklerMan

Old Trafford record attendance, just saying  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 118 - 148
jamesgtfc
September 17, 2021, 10:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,947
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from promotion plaice

Old Trafford record attendance, just saying  

You know you're a true Town fan when you tell Man Utd fans that stat.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 119 - 148
15 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Eastleigh at home Saturday

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.