arryarryarry
August 10, 2021, 3:33am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,942
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from 123614
Just about every post you make is rubbish.  Grow up!

Come on sunshine spit it out, what of my post was rubbish.

Private Message
Reply: 170 - 171
August 10, 2021, 8:45am
Guest User
Quoted from arryarryarry

Come on sunshine spit it out, what of my post was rubbish.

You throw out a general statement about how the fans at Ipswich hated him and that he was a disaster there.  No mention of 3 of the best players at the club being sold, or the fact that he had a miserly budget of £3M for a team in the Championship!  Pathetic.  Also I posted earlier re your comment about Scunthorpe, he wasn't sacked for footballing reasons, he was sacked by, what some people describe as an  idiotic owner.  If I had the patience to go back through all your posts, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that I could come up with loads of rubbish you posted, but I can't be arsed.  You are one of several posters who like to post negative rubbish on here, you're a WUM and a Troll!

Reply: 171 - 171
18 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Alfreton....Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.