2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
aldi_01
August 6, 2021, 5:13am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
The obsession with moving KO’s to negate drinking etc. has to be a waste of time in the long run. There’s multiple ways folk can get hold of and can participate in drinking at any time of the day.

I’ve been trying to find a research paper that a professor wrote, big football fan but was convinced policing methods and the obsession with drinking or stopping it was futile. Made a point that if fans were alllwed to drink at the game like pretty much every other country then you’re unlikely to see the kind of ‘swill it down quick as and ram loads of pints in’ mentality…

I was surprised to see us pick Chesterfield as a pre season game but I guess it’s fairly near by and so forth…

How many conference sides are playing each other that day? It would’ve been easier to just make that fist game of the season…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 10
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Chesterfield Game

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.