4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
ska face
July 27, 2021, 9:34pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,635
Gold Stars: 840

I wish GrimRob would re-program the website to show the individuals that red cross all the time. The reasons they do it is a) because they are anonymous and b) they crave a reaction. It would stop if they were no longer anonymous.

Sad individuals, whoever they are.

p.s. To those saddo's, feel free to red cross me all you want because I have disabled seeing what people think of me. I don't care. You won't get a reaction from me.

Just turn them off in your settings before you have a coronary.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 32
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
July 27, 2021, 9:41pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +829
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from ska face

Just turn them off in your settings before you have a coronary.

They have been turned off for over a year now.

The chance of a coronary is nil as I don't care whether people red Cross me or not.........but having been kept up to date it goes to prove there are at least 17 sad individuals on the site
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 32
Poojah
July 27, 2021, 9:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,471
Gold Stars: 1,500

They have been turned off for over a year now.

The chance of a coronary is nil as I don't care whether people red Cross me or not.........but having been kept up to date it goes to prove there are at least 17 sad individuals on the site

This is a forum aimed primarily at the long-suffering supporters of an unfashionable, perennially struggling, non-league football club. At the time of writing there are 6,006 registered members.

I think it's safe to say there are AT LEAST 17 sad individuals on the site, and I couldn't be prouder to be one of 'em.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 32
DB
July 28, 2021, 6:49am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,997
Gold Stars: 386

I wish GrimRob would re-program the website to show the individuals that red cross all the time. The reasons they do it is a) because they are anonymous and b) they crave a reaction. It would stop if they were no longer anonymous.

Sad individuals, whoever they are.

p.s. To those saddo's, feel free to red cross me all you want because I have disabled seeing what people think of me. I don't care. You won't get a reaction from me.

I don't always agree with you, but you're my gold star man today.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 32
dapperz fun pub
July 28, 2021, 7:51am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,928
Gold Stars: 82
WB jockstrap is right if possible let’s see whose red crossing what etc.  This forum over the years has been mainly pro the old regime until very recently , seems a few still hanging around
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 32
codcheeky
July 28, 2021, 9:25am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
I always thought it was fishy tradition to Red Cross anyone moaning about red crosses, if you are that worried about a few idiots who are succeeding in getting a rise every time someone moans then you need to turn the feature off or not bother posting
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 32
Garth
July 28, 2021, 9:55am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
I always red cross anyone who moans about red crosses, it's a gauge of people's thoughts most of the time.
Unless of course they are red crossing facts, that's just silly.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 32
Gaffer58
July 28, 2021, 1:35pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
So if I moan about the number of green crosses will people act the same?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 32
monkeyboy
July 28, 2021, 2:08pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -167
Gold Stars: 26
Would be highly surprised if we don’t have a few trialists away from prying eyes while we are trining away. Maybe a couple of strikers that have yet to be announced.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 32
Macca_D
July 28, 2021, 2:19pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: -59
Gold Stars: 3
The fact you get d1ck hurt over a red cross says a lot about you then it does about the saddo giving you it!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Change of Scenery

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.