1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Jarmo.Is.God
July 25, 2021, 9:24pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
We are suppose to be going to France at end of September....

Long story short, 3 of the EU passports expiry Jan,Feb & Mar 2023. This leaves plenty of time left.

However we are hearing stories of the expiry date changing (losing a year) since brexit etc, and the government website to check, isn't working...

Anyone any ideas?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Maringer
July 25, 2021, 11:50pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,490
Gold Stars: 185
Not exactly passports, but I sent my driving licence photocard off to DVLA to be renewed weeks ago. Now expired and I assume I'll be getting the new one eventually. Reading the blurb available online, it seems that the fact I've got a receipt for the application arriving indicates I'm covered, even though I don't hold a valid licence at present!

My passport has also expired, but I've not read of any issues (other than delays) in getting them replaced. 18 months or so shouldn't be an issue, surely?!?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
blundellpork
July 26, 2021, 12:14pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +1,655
Gold Stars: 32
I renewed my passport recently and from application to receipt was about ten days.

Agree that surely there won’t be a problem travelling with so long remaining.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
Jarmo.Is.God
July 26, 2021, 2:14pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
I read on 'Facebook' that someone's expired September 2022, which is fine.
However when they went to check in at the airport, they was told its now September 2021, and didn't have sufficient months remaining, and was turned away!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Passport

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.