Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › just back...
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 216 Guests

just back...

This thread currently has 7,849 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
mimma
July 24, 2021, 3:23pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,567
Gold Stars: 78
Enjoyed that!  We look to have assembled a really good squad of quality players. Sous and Grant up front are real quality with the ball at their feet. Fox Clifton Mcatee in midfield will control the game for us. Solid at the back against forwards from a much higher league. We played some good football on the deck causing Rotherham a lot of problems.

Looking very good for our season back in non league. Can't think of any team that we should be scared of. We have real quality throughout our team. We even finished the game with four youth team players, and they all looked good.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
MaccasBoots
July 24, 2021, 3:26pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Approval: +677
Gold Stars: 23
What formation did we play Mimma? Interested to see what plans Hurst has with LJL and Taylor out.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 33
Hagrid
July 24, 2021, 3:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,391
Gold Stars: 529
Grant was Quiet

Sousa Excellent, need a striker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 33
mimma
July 24, 2021, 3:30pm
Brandy Drinker
Looked like 442. The two up front are not the biggest but could win the ball and keep it. Sousa will be a real crowd pleaser with his ball skills, so long as he gets protection from the refs
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 33
Sigone
July 24, 2021, 3:36pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
4-3-3 with Mcatee playing as a 10 rather than a 9.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 33
moosey_club
July 24, 2021, 3:47pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,209
Gold Stars: 225
Starting 11 looked solid , pretty fit and upto speed.
Grant probably the only one who looked a bit off the pace for my money.
Sousa looked dangerous, Macatee lively, Fox strong, calm combative.
The shape / set up left our left side a bit light so most of the play coming down the right. Sousa coming out on the losing side of a well worked 1 v 1.
Macca made some good saves to mark his testimonial ....
Second half we looked livelier with Macatee up top but then the constant subs ruined the game.
All in all good strong start but squad depth a worry for me looking at how many youth came on , Sears , Wright and Pearson aside we were weaker once changes made.
Scruffy goal while we were weakened blotted the Macca experience which was a shame.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 33
mimma
July 24, 2021, 3:49pm
Brandy Drinker
Also a mention for the changes.

Pitch is immaculate,  no bobbling, ball run true. Sprinklers watering it at half time.

Real ale in the bar! Bateman on handpump, heaven.

The food on sale now looks appetising. From what I could see there is now a good selection of food. The pulled pork wraps are big with plenty of fillings.

The match day experience has moved up in my estimation
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 33
MuddyWaters
July 24, 2021, 4:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Isn’t it great to say ‘just back’?

I thought the fact that we had the better chances in the first hour said a lot. Sousa is obviously a crowd pleaser and I wouldn’t want to single anyone out as MoM but I’d say that Ben Fox is probably better than our level.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 33
Teestogreen
July 24, 2021, 4:35pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -134
Gold Stars: 22
Did anyone score a goal?

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 33
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
July 24, 2021, 4:51pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Teestogreen
Did anyone score a goal?

I doubt if that was unexpected, especially to PH but there’s not a lot he could have done today and I doubt that he sees the two casualties as the final answer either. Sounds like the approach play and defending were deserving of better results.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 33
Lincoln Mariner 56
July 24, 2021, 5:09pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,650
Gold Stars: 72
Always hard to judge on one friendly game but thought it was a good game and work out with the defenders looking strong particularly first half when Rotherham had a lot of possession. Didn’t see much of Crookes in an attacking sense but that was probably due to the quality of the opposition.

Evident that the absence of both LJL and Ryan Taylor left us short physicallyup front and the failure to capitalise on two great crosses from McAtee demonstrated the need for a striker. Although I thought Clifton did well, aside from the fluffed chance, I personally would like to see a left footed player on the left of midfield to give us better balance.

Decent attendance for Macca who made four excellent saves first half.

Lots of promise but a couple of quality players at striker and in midfield still needed to make us really optimistic that we will bounce straight back.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 33
Teestogreen
July 24, 2021, 5:17pm

Champagne Drinker
Well - from Mr McKeowns point of view - great result - best of luck to him - and especially for next season
UTM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 33
Roast Em Bobby
July 24, 2021, 5:39pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,720
Gold Stars: 43
First impressions were quite good. I thought Sousa and Fox were the two standouts, but all the other new guys looked decent as well. We really need a proper no.9 though as we looked a bit blunt in the final third, several good balls went in the box but there was no one anywhere near them. Think we need another centre mid as well, as I don't see much in the way of cover if any of Coke, Clifton or Fox get injured (I'm still not at all convinced by Spokes).

I was also suprised how big Efete is. I thought I'd read that he was quite small. Also wondered where Scannel was - didn't see him on the bench or in the stands with the others who weren't playing. Is he injured again?

Also, anyone know why Adlard was sat in the stands. Seems slightly odd that the other young striker (I forget his name but he scored against Clee Town last week) has jumped ahead of him in pecking order. Or maybe he's carrying a knock as well?

All in all, quite promising though and it was good to see us in the flesh again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 33
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
July 24, 2021, 7:09pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Approval: +827
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from Teestogreen
Did anyone score a goal?

When did anyone scoring a goal ever win us 3 points?

Oh hang on...........
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 33
HertsGTFC
July 24, 2021, 7:18pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,881
Gold Stars: 227
Enjoyed that £10 well spent. First half we looked bright, full of energy with a great tempo while “keeping us shape”.

Though it was a friendly let’s not lose sight that Rovrum where in the Championship last season and are closer to the start of their season. The game didn’t look like a friendly and we didn’t look non league.

Second half was a bit stop start and it looked like both sides ran out of a bit of steam the changes meant the match turned into abut if a run out in the last 5 mins.

What did I learn?

- Hurst has the players in good shape and the ones he’s brought in look physically up to it.

- We want to play it on the deck and the pitch really helped.

- As you’d expect no lack of work rate and effort and the overall movement was really encouraging.

- We need a striker and probably another attacker with a bit of versatility.

Overall we feel like we’re well on track from a prep point of view.

Away from a decent game it was so good to get back to BP and I’m pleased it was a really good turn out for Macca.

UTFM!!!!!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 33
mariners1
July 24, 2021, 7:18pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +201
Gold Stars: 1
[quote=1122]Isn’t it great to say ‘just back’?

Oh it most certainly is……I’m sure that I’m just one of many who found being there, part of a crowd, watching a game in the flesh…we’ll just bloody wonderful

I was in such a good mood that I didn’t even shout at the lino…..

It might just be wishful thinking but the whole atmosphere in and around the ground post Fenty seemed to me to be so much more positive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 33
Teestogreen
July 24, 2021, 7:27pm

Champagne Drinker
All the best to The Fishy Team.
Keep us optimistic for next season - soon be here
UTM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 33
Teestogreen
July 24, 2021, 7:55pm

Champagne Drinker
Didn’t  expect anything less than negatives
Lol
UTM
The season has started 🤙

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 33
rancido
July 24, 2021, 8:03pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,532
Gold Stars: 96
Considering it was a testimonial/friendly I thought Roverum took it very well seriously and were a tad "over competitive"!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 33
chipsandgravy
July 24, 2021, 8:11pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +3,586
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Enjoyed that £10 well spent. First half we looked bright, full of energy with a great tempo while “keeping us shape”.

Though it was a friendly let’s not lose sight that Rovrum where in the Championship last season and are closer to the start of their season. The game didn’t look like a friendly and we didn’t look non league.

Second half was a bit stop start and it looked like both sides ran out of a bit of steam the changes meant the match turned into abut if a run out in the last 5 mins.

What did I learn?

- Hurst has the players in good shape and the ones he’s brought in look physically up to it.

- We want to play it on the deck and the pitch really helped.

- As you’d expect no lack of work rate and effort and the overall movement was really encouraging.

- We need a striker and probably another attacker with a bit of versatility.

Overall we feel like we’re well on track from a prep point of view.

Away from a decent game it was so good to get back to BP and I’m pleased it was a really good turn out for Macca.

UTFM!!!!!

Decent summing up. Can't understand why it got 3 red crosses?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 33
Northbank Mariner
July 24, 2021, 8:30pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,443
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from chipsandgravy

Decent summing up. Can't understand why it got 3 red crosses?

Because the fentyistas are out in force on here tonight.... Wally's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 33
HertsGTFC
July 24, 2021, 10:16pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Because the fentyistas are out in force on here tonight.... Wally's

Nah it’s not that it’s probably a few of many posters over the years I’ve disagreed with and have found 5 minutes when they haven’t got their hands on their tails.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 33
KingstonMariner
July 24, 2021, 11:40pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Nah it’s not that it’s probably a few of many posters over the years I’ve disagreed with and have found 5 minutes when they haven’t got their hands on their tails.

Or it’s just random toßers who get a stiffy by thinking they’re winding people up.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 33
HertsGTFC
July 25, 2021, 9:03am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Or it’s just random toßers who get a stiffy by thinking they’re winding people up.

Indeed!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 33
NorthseaMariner
July 25, 2021, 9:10am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,515
Gold Stars: 11
It’s what you say that’s important, not what the red crossers do.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 33
quebec38
July 25, 2021, 9:15am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +1,576
Gold Stars: 48
I thought all of the new signings looked like they have something to offer us yesterday.

Efete gets forward well.
Longe-King is an imposing guy on who will have the measure of anyone in the air.
Crookes looks steady.
Fox looks like he’s too good to stick around if we don’t make it up this season.
Sousa is smart on the ball in tight spaces and reminds me a bit of Dembele.
Grant fairly solid. I’m confident there will be more to come from him.
McAtee looks like another fans favourite but needs a partner. More likely to create and do the donkey-work than score goals.

Without a proper centre forward yesterday we had players run past McAtee. Hopefully we can coach Sousa a touch more composure when one on one with the keeper and he should get goals this season in that system. Hopefully we’ll get the recognised scorer we are searching for though and that could be the missing piece.
Pretty confident we are going to be a strong side this season who take some beating but we do need that goal threat.

Beast burgers were great also. Are they a regular thing this season does anyone know??

Is the fan zone accessible yet? Did anyone go yesterday? Where is it?

Screen on the upper is a nice touch.

Pitch looks the best it has in years.

Players looked happy and there seemed to be a togetherness. Feels like there is a real maturity amongst the squad now.

Lots of positives yesterday
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 33
Davec
July 25, 2021, 9:47am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 42
Could not make it yesterday so I have just watched the game on the Youtube channel.

Plenty of positives, we do look to get it on the deck and keep it on the deck when we can, and don't forget Rotherham are further into their pre season than we are and were championship side last season, we competed well and we dd not look out of place at all. we kept us shape well as Hurst would say and we will be hard to beat this season which is what you expect from a Hurst side.

Waterfall looked solid alongside Longe-King who looks like he will be very solid in thhe national league.

Efete looks a decent player who likes to get forward, slightly concerned that he seems to stand off the oppisition wingers and give them  to much time to put the ball into the box but when he signed Doig did say there are things he needs to work on so maybe that is one of them. Meanwhile Crookes looks steady and reminds me of Gregor Robertson  which is not a bad thing.

Clifton, Coke and Fox battled well with the latter looking far too good for the national league. I did think Coke had a bit of an off day and gave the ball away quite a few times but we know from last season that he is more than capable.

Sousa is a crowd pleaser and he has all the tricks and flicks, whilst his end product is somewhat lacking but that is probabaly why he finds himself kicking around in non league. His corner kicks was not great yesterday so lets keep him off them.

squad depth obviously lacking but I am not overly concerned about that as I am sure more bodies will be coming through the door in due course and it is also worth remembering that in the national league we can make signings all through the season., we do need a number 9 signing that is for sure.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 33
HertsGTFC
July 25, 2021, 9:57am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Davec
Could not make it yesterday so I have just watched the game on the Youtube channel.

Plenty of positives, we do look to get it on the deck and keep it on the deck when we can, and don't forget Rotherham are further into their pre season than we are and were championship side last season, we competed well and we dd not look out of place at all. we kept us shape well as Hurst would say and we will be hard to beat this season which is what you expect from a Hurst side.

Waterfall looked solid alongside Longe-King who looks like he will be very solid in thhe national league.

Efete looks a decent player who likes to get forward, slightly concerned that he seems to stand off the oppisition wingers and give them  to much time to put the ball into the box but when he signed Doig did say there are things he needs to work on so maybe that is one of them. Meanwhile Crookes looks steady and reminds me of Gregor Robertson  which is not a bad thing.

Clifton, Coke and Fox battled well with the latter looking far too good for the national league. I did think Coke had a bit of an off day and gave the ball away quite a few times but we know from last season that he is more than capable.

Sousa is a crowd pleaser and he has all the tricks and flicks, whilst his end product is somewhat lacking but that is probabaly why he finds himself kicking around in non league. His corner kicks was not great yesterday so lets keep him off them.

squad depth obviously lacking but I am not overly concerned about that as I am sure more bodies will be coming through the door in due course and it is also worth remembering that in the national league we can make signings all through the season., we do need a number 9 signing that is for sure.

Pretty much how I see it. In the first part of the first half the had some joy on Efete’s side but as the game progressed I thought he adjusted well.

A little bit more to be added in attack for sure but I’m sure Paul Hurst is talking to people, maybe even a couple one with a bit of experience and an U23 from a bigger club maybe.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 33
jaf243
July 25, 2021, 3:21pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +73
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby
First impressions were quite good. I thought Sousa and Fox were the two standouts, but all the other new guys looked decent as well. We really need a proper no.9 though as we looked a bit blunt in the final third, several good balls went in the box but there was no one anywhere near them. Think we need another centre mid as well, as I don't see much in the way of cover if any of Coke, Clifton or Fox get injured (I'm still not at all convinced by Spokes).

I was also suprised how big Efete is. I thought I'd read that he was quite small. Also wondered where Scannel was - didn't see him on the bench or in the stands with the others who weren't playing. Is he injured again?

Also, anyone know why Adlard was sat in the stands. Seems slightly odd that the other young striker (I forget his name but he scored against Clee Town last week) has jumped ahead of him in pecking order. Or maybe he's carrying a knock as well?

All in all, quite promising though and it was good to see us in the flesh again.

Scannel was at home with his family for his brother's wedding.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 33
wigworld
July 25, 2021, 9:50pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
I really enjoyed the game, and it was great o be back at BP.
1-0 seemed about right, and it didn't seem like there were 2 leagues difference between the two teams.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 29 - 33
arryarryarry
July 25, 2021, 10:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from wigworld
I really enjoyed the game, and it was great o be back at BP.
1-0 seemed about right, and it didn't seem like there were 2 leagues difference between the two teams.

I thought the least we deserved was a draw, yes they put us under pressure in the first half and a couple of good saves from McKeown but I thought they hardly troubled us in the second half and it was only very poor marking in defence after making quite a few changes that they finally scored.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 33
diehardmariner
July 26, 2021, 11:05am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,424
Gold Stars: 532
Very, very encouraging.

Efete, Crookes, Longe-King and Pearson is going to be a very solid, dependable and reliable back four.  

I don't expect us to line up with a 3 like Clifton, Fox and Coke for many games at all but any combination of those two won't worry me one bit.  Fox really looks an addition and can see him as an absolute key player for us.  Got a bit of everything, including that bit of class that you rarely see at this level (especially on a player who's willing to put a shift in too).  I think the other midfield slot will be taken by one of McAtee or Scannell in a slightly more advanced role.  McAtee looked a little lost when he was trying to play the central striker role but once he dropped deeper he was a different animal.  With someone to play off, I think he could be a real asset for us.  

Out wide I thought Grant didn't have a great game, ball didn't run for him a few times and the pitch maybe held the ball up for him a few times (the pitch did look excellent but understandably maybe a little long to protect it ahead of the new campaign and not long after laying it).  On the other flank though Sousa was outstanding.  Dembele like low levels of gravity and first touch.  Definitely looks like someone capable of getting fans off their seats.

Trying to not get carried away as it is pre-season and we've all got excited over a few friendlies before and then fell flat on our faces.  But it looks incredibly encouraging.

We do lack a central (and fit) striker.  A fit Taylor or LJL would totally transform that side on Saturday.  Dare I say to the extent it would have been a comfortable victory.  It really was a quite noticeable void in the shape.  Wouldn't be surprised if someone else comes through the door in the next week to give us another option in that role.

Also, just to keep the realism check in place, we do lack a bit of depth.  After 65/70 minutes Hurst made wholesale changes, as is expected with pre-season games, and it really showed.  The vast majority of our changes were young lads which meant we lost all shape and control of the game. The aim is probably always two players for every position, which we're probably not quite there yet with.  But it is still a fair few weeks to go until the new season so I'm anything but concerned.
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 33
DB
July 26, 2021, 7:12pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,973
Gold Stars: 386
I've just watched the full match. Firstly it was a testimonial for Macca and the 400 Rotherham fans should be thanked for swelling the coffers by £4k +.

I thought the match itself was entertaining albeit we lost. Many chances for a goal were created, especially in the first half. On the whole, we equipped ourselves well and it gave the younger players a taste of the professional game.

My only concern is that of the officials who I thought were poor, obvious fouls not given, etc. A taste of things to come, I hope not.

On this show with some more application League 2 next season.

UM

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 33
jamesgtfc
July 26, 2021, 9:07pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,942
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from DB
I've just watched the full match. Firstly it was a testimonial for Macca and the 400 Rotherham fans should be thanked for swelling the coffers by £4k +.

I thought the match itself was entertaining albeit we lost. Many chances for a goal were created, especially in the first half. On the whole, we equipped ourselves well and it gave the younger players a taste of the professional game.

My only concern is that of the officials who I thought were poor, obvious fouls not given, etc. A taste of things to come, I hope not.

On this show with some more application League 2 next season.

UM

Aren't the officials for friendlies usually local referees? In amongst that you might get some decent ones but also ones that are more used to refereeing Grimsby Borough.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 33
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › just back...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.