male private Nale
June 22, 2021, 11:57am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -805
Gold Stars: 131
Quoted from GrimRob
Two ways of looking at it. I am sure a year ago everyone was drooling over all the young "talent" that Hollowhead had "spotted".

I clearly remember posters on here salivating at the thought of our trident attack Gibson, Jackson and Touray tearing the league a new one.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
Zmariner
June 22, 2021, 12:26pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,067
Gold Stars: 43
With regard to Holloway signings, a prophetic Hull city supporting friend of mine said, oh my goodness you are signing players from a very low level. He said unlikely that many of them will be able to make such a step up
A pity the capped Half wit didn’t come to this conclusion Before his brain problem sett in utm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 1 characteristic of the squad so far

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.