Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Non Football › More police corruption then.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 14 Guests

The last message you viewed in this thread was reply number 5.

More police corruption then.

This thread currently has 3,635 views. Print
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
June 15, 2021, 10:31pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Surprise surprise.

This time the Met. Inquiry ruled that the corrupt practices still go on and weren’t just 30-odd years ago. I thought Cressida male private* was a good appointment originally (in spite of the De Menezes killing) but she’s gotta go now.

Inquiry into Daniel Morgan’s murder in 1987 by the way. The murder scene wasn’t even searched! The guy was found with an axe in his head.

As an aside, an inquest in 1988 ruled it was an unlawful killing.

* and that’s got to beat Icey’s half-time homosexual as an example of the profanity checker gone mad.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
ska face
June 15, 2021, 10:35pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,361
Gold Stars: 824
The deeper story is astounding and shows how deep into the heart of the British state that this corruption lies. This video is a decent little overview. Fùcking revolting, they all want putting against the wall.

Private Message
Reply: 1 - 75
KingstonMariner
June 15, 2021, 10:38pm
Meths Drinker
Frauds of the World linked to the rozzers involved too.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 75
MarinerWY
June 15, 2021, 10:42pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,943
Gold Stars: 45
The Met need disbanding. They should of been disbanded years ago. Can have debates about the wider role of the police force, but even (especially?) those sympathetic to the police service must want the Met disbanding, it's rotten to its core.

Stephen Lawrence
Jean Charles de Menzes
Ian Tomlinson
Daniel Morgan

To name a few. Not to mention their role in the Miners Strike and spying on environmental groups.

Corrupt and rotten to the core, if it was a school administration it would have been declared unfit years ago and another authority brought in to reform it.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 75
Manchester Mariner
June 15, 2021, 10:45pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,804
Gold Stars: 41
Maybe Line Of Duty was actually a documentary.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 75
Rick12
June 16, 2021, 7:01am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Surprise surprise.

This time the Met. Inquiry ruled that the corrupt practices still go on and weren’t just 30-odd years ago. .
This story surprised me a bit and I was saddened to hear of it. Hope things get cleaned up.  Discredits those in the Metropolitan police who were trying to do a tough job at that time in what is often a very difficult environment/situations. I know the BBC done a very poignant drama based on a true story on the Metropolitan  police just recently in red white and blue .About a young black man who joins to try to change things for the  better .

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 75
KingstonMariner
June 16, 2021, 9:31am
Meths Drinker
Quoted from Rick12
This story surprised me a bit and I was saddened to hear of it. Hope things get cleaned up.  Discredits those in the Metropolitan police who were trying to do a tough job at that time in what is often a very difficult environment/situations. I know the BBC done a very poignant drama based on a true story on the Metropolitan  police just recently in red white and blue .About a young black man who joins to try to change things for the  better .

I think you’re sugar-coating it a bit with the ‘trying to do a tough job’ line. They’ve been banged to rights by an independent panel, appointed and presented in Parliament by a government not renowned for being anti-police.

At the very least it was incompetence in the handling of the investigation into the murder and at worst corrupt policing. Then got years senior leadership have been obstructing the investigations into the investigation including that conducted by the panel. We’re not talking about the bad old days. We’re talking about senior officers hiding things recently.

The police’s job wouldn’t be so tough if they acted with integrity.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 75
Rick12
June 16, 2021, 12:55pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

The police’s job wouldn’t be so tough if they acted with integrity.
Regardless of how you treat some people whilst in uniform though  be it army/ police some don't like authority and resent being told what to do.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 75
DB
June 16, 2021, 1:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.54
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,875
Gold Stars: 383
Quoted from Rick12
Regardless of how you treat some people whilst in uniform though  be it army/ police some don't like authority and resent being told what to do.

Unfortunately, the problem started decades ago with what at the time people known as 'do gooders'. A copper clipped a yob and it was accepted. Now it's police brutality. I am NOT saying it was right all the time but a copper knew his patch, who were thieves, drunks, and troublemakers.

Without going into many details law order was kept and don't forget that the police prosecuted ALL, not the cps who only prosecute 100% of cases where they will get a prosecution for figures. Again moving forward we have the defence solicitor who says 'my client had a deprived background etc.'

Moving forward again we had the disappearance of the local bobby, the copper who both you and your parents grew up with, the copper who knew his patch. Now we have the cavalry who come charging into a situation, lead by promotion seeking superiors who pretend to want the best for a community; until they leave and then a new superior takes over. This person knows nothing about an area and tweaks things to police their way.

We then have chief chief constables who when they get the job, then say they cannot police because of lack of funds. These highly intelligent policemen take on a job knowing they cannot deliver the policing the public expect !!!!!!!!!.

Lastly, we have the politicians who bring out new criminal laws but fail to pass sentences that will deter the criminals. They also fail to build new jails to house the criminals or replace the old ones, not to mention the pressures they put on the judiciary not to send villains to jail.

Sorry to all for my rant but in my opinion the whole system is not fit for purpose and is totally corrupt. We are now left with a situation that the police do little because it is against the perpetrator's rights, or totally overreact.

It doesn't mean we have to accept police brutality or corruption.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 75
Rick12
June 16, 2021, 2:06pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from DB

Unfortunately, the problem started decades ago with what at the time people known as 'do gooders'. A copper clipped a yob and it was accepted. Now it's police brutality. I am NOT saying it was right all the time but a copper knew his patch, who were thieves, drunks, and troublemakers.

Without going into many details law order was kept and don't forget that the police prosecuted ALL, not the cps who only prosecute 100% of cases where they will get a prosecution for figures. Again moving forward we have the defence solicitor who says 'my client had a deprived background

I like your sentiments DB. Certainly in this country some things are a bit soft and things could be hardened.

Having said that I do feel you need the right sort of person in the police / army/ teachers even  to make a difference.  Someone with a good heart can make all the difference. Sometimes people get through the recruitment process and are not a right fit for the job. Herein for me is where the problem lies.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 75
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Non Football › More police corruption then.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.