Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Fenty Years Part Three: financial supplement
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot, Stew0_0 and 156 Guests

The Fenty Years Part Three: financial supplement

This thread currently has 6,827 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
BobbyCummingsTackle
June 10, 2021, 5:09pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,243
Gold Stars: 295
Quoted from EvilFish

Look closer. Accounts 31 May 2007:

"An agreement has been reached whereby this indebtedness of £650,000 will be repaid to J Fenty over a period of four years by way of pension contributions when the company is able to meet this commitment"

I'm tired of the constant lies over two decades we've had from this coterie of lickspittle arsewipes that surround Fenty, the leper messiah.

The facts and the evidence are all there in plain sight. The man was a toxic failure and kept this club in a state of paralysis to feed his own small-town ego.

It is time he, his extended family and this dwindling band of sycophants were gone from this club and everything associated with it for good. You had your days in the sunshine, but we're all tired of you and your endless 'white knight' rhetoric.

Take your propaganda and sod off elsewhere. Scunthorpe, perhaps?

He certainly played it left hand.....

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 73
BobbyCummingsTackle
June 10, 2021, 5:12pm
Champagne Drinker
What is extraordinary about this (well, one of many things...) is that Fenty got all of his 2.5 mill back and also has a pension fund of almost 500k. At one point his net worth was estimated at 14 mill. Whilst laying waste to a once proud football club.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 73
MuddyWaters
June 10, 2021, 5:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,235
Gold Stars: 235
There was a great deal of animosity from GYFR when the pension payment issue was ever raised on here.

I suspect, though there's a lot to choose from, that it's an issue he's not terribly proud of.

Regards what PP says about contract offers to Hendrie and Hewitt, it's not really in anybody's interest to reward failure (we were relegated after all) with pay rises, is it?
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 73
BobbyCummingsTackle
June 10, 2021, 5:53pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from MuddyWaters
There was a great deal of animosity from GYFR when the pension payment issue was ever raised on here.

I suspect, though there's a lot to choose from, that it's an issue he's not terribly proud of.

Regards what PP says about contract offers to Hendrie and Hewitt, it's not really in anybody's interest to reward failure (we were relegated after all) with pay rises, is it?

Sorry, being dim....what does GYFR stand for?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 73
MuddyWaters
June 10, 2021, 6:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,235
Gold Stars: 235

Sorry, being dim....what does GYFR stand for?

Honest John’s pseudonym GetYourFactsRight
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 73
Grimsbynewhope
June 10, 2021, 6:51pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +301
Gold Stars: 1
Brilliant article, shows fenty for what he truly is.
Is there going to be a part 4?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 73
headingly_mariner
June 10, 2021, 8:13pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,341
Gold Stars: 113
What a male masturbator!!!!
I’d seen every game in that Devon tournament and booked extra nights for the final, never forget, never forgive 😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 73
malkamalka
June 10, 2021, 8:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +148
Gold Stars: 17
Quoted from mariner91
Fair play to whoever is going through all these accounts and working it out. I had no idea that Fenty had pulled this stunt and basically taken control of the club and letting the club pay for it. He really is a first class pr1ck.

Any of the usual sycophants care to defend this?

Not new information about the way Fenty grabbed control by basically blackmailing Dudley Ramsden into giving him his shares. The option would have resulted in Town going into administration. That would most likely have been fatal.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (Jimi Hendrix)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 73
mariner91
June 10, 2021, 9:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,586
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from malkamalka

Not new information about the way Fenty grabbed control by basically blackmailing Dudley Ramsden into giving him his shares. The option would have resulted in Town going into administration. That would most likely have been fatal.

No perhaps not new information but I certainly hadn’t realised that Fenty had effectively also got the club to pay him back.

Actually makes my blood boil. He didn’t spend a penny taking control of the club, saddled it with debt in order to pursue a new stadium from which he could profit and his mismanagement ran the club into the ground. He’s had all the perks of being in charge for 17 years whilst overseeing a monumental failure, been an enormous tw@t in the process AND HE HAS MADE A PROFIT?! I wouldn’t p1ss on him if he was on fire.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 73
toontown
June 10, 2021, 10:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,263
Gold Stars: 70
Yeah its like the glazers having man utd pay for them to buy the club albeit on a much smaller scale obviously.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 73
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Fenty Years Part Three: financial supplement

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.