Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Fenty Years Part Three: financial supplement
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 248 Guests

The Fenty Years Part Three: financial supplement

This thread currently has 6,823 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
nightrider
June 9, 2021, 11:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
We the fans thought he was one of us.
Hopefully we've learnt our lesson.....
Nope.
Interesting how he never secured the loans. He couldn't get away with that one but was glad to saddle the club he supposedly loves with it.
So smug when he got away with it.
Its no wonder we couldn't attract investment. He'd rob his own mother

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 73
aldi_01
June 9, 2021, 11:14pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
He never cared about the club and the more people read, the more that is exposed the more we realise that whilst he pretended to be one of us, to be a fan, none of us would’ve behaved and done the things he did.

CA have done well to leave out the truly embarrassing stuff…they’ve focused on what was already out there and what some had previously said and claimed etc.

For a man who so desperately claimed he didn’t want to own the club he sure did a lot of immoral and top cuntery stuff to gain ownership.

flipping fraud, charlatan, wankstain anus

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 73
pen penfras
June 10, 2021, 6:37am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -128
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from jamesgtfc
Pen? Are you there?

I'm here, what are you specifically referring to, because I'm not reading through that much diatribe to get to whatever part you think is so terrible now. It's clearly written by a person with an agenda.

I skipped to the end and saw some numbers, which claim a pension payment to Fenty was made, I'm not sure where that comes from, because the accounts don't say what went to who. Seems like a bit of a guess.

And as for I'm against 1878, that's entirely not true. I'm against the hypicorisy of people on here. If Fenty was in charge and season ticket packs weren't out yet, people would be kicking up a stink. We actually had some positive momentum this pre season and some of it has been missed by taking so long to get them out. If Fenty had offered Hewitt and Hendrie less money than they were on, people would be cry arsing that we're losing our best players for cheap, yet we're supposed to have a bigger budget next season and still offered them less. If Fenty hadn't gone and I told you that both trust members on the board voted for May to invest in the club (first vote, where May told them his history), then there'd be a witch hunt out for them, but brush it under the carpet now.

So far it seems to be much the same as before with some nice rhetoric in the background. And ultimately, I understand all of these things, but I don't understand why under different owners the reaction is different.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 73
Northbank Mariner
June 10, 2021, 7:11am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,443
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from pen penfras

I'm here, what are you specifically referring to, because I'm not reading through that much diatribe to get to whatever part you think is so terrible now. It's clearly written by a person with an agenda.

I skipped to the end and saw some numbers, which claim a pension payment to Fenty was made, I'm not sure where that comes from, because the accounts don't say what went to who. Seems like a bit of a guess.

And as for I'm against 1878, that's entirely not true. I'm against the hypicorisy of people on here. If Fenty was in charge and season ticket packs weren't out yet, people would be kicking up a stink. We actually had some positive momentum this pre season and some of it has been missed by taking so long to get them out. If Fenty had offered Hewitt and Hendrie less money than they were on, people would be cry arsing that we're losing our best players for cheap, yet we're supposed to have a bigger budget next season and still offered them less. If Fenty hadn't gone and I told you that both trust members on the board voted for May to invest in the club (first vote, where May told them his history), then there'd be a witch hunt out for them, but brush it under the carpet now.

So far it seems to be much the same as before with some nice rhetoric in the background. And ultimately, I understand all of these things, but I don't understand why under different owners the reaction is different.

Did you represent Huntley and tell the court he was actually"a misunderstood nice bloke"??... honestly PP, give up with this now, trying tar 1878 with the same dirty brush as JSF, it's like comparing apples with bananas..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 73
aldi_01
June 10, 2021, 7:36am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from pen penfras

Here he is…

Can you ask John how Liverpool is? Worth a trip in the summer? How’s the tax situation too, must be causing him some stress, poor fellow…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 73
DB
June 10, 2021, 7:57am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,973
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from pen penfras

So you don't read posts on here in full and then make comments. If you don't read the posts you are not very well equipped to make any comments on what others write.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 73
aldi_01
June 10, 2021, 8:30am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from DB

So you don't read posts on here in full and then make comments. If you don't read the posts you are not very well equipped to make any comments on what others write.

Truth hurts…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 73
aldi_01
June 10, 2021, 8:30am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from DB

Truth hurts…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 73
Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie
June 10, 2021, 8:37am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,468
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from DB

you are not very well equipped to make any comments on what others write.

I don’t think PP is ‘very well equipped’ full stop, DB, he must be compensating for a lack of something by continuing his sad agenda!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 73
EvilFish
June 10, 2021, 8:38am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Approval: +597
Gold Stars: 52
Quoted from pen penfras

Look closer. Accounts 31 May 2007:

"An agreement has been reached whereby this indebtedness of £650,000 will be repaid to J Fenty over a period of four years by way of pension contributions when the company is able to meet this commitment"

I'm tired of the constant lies over two decades we've had from this coterie of lickspittle arsewipes that surround Fenty, the leper messiah.

The facts and the evidence are all there in plain sight. The man was a toxic failure and kept this club in a state of paralysis to feed his own small-town ego.

It is time he, his extended family and this dwindling band of sycophants were gone from this club and everything associated with it for good. You had your days in the sunshine, but we're all tired of you and your endless 'white knight' rhetoric.

Take your propaganda and sod off elsewhere. Scunthorpe, perhaps?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 73
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Fenty Years Part Three: financial supplement

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.