2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Mrbump53
June 8, 2021, 2:09pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +335
Gold Stars: 11
As I bought season tickets for me and my son I am grateful for some discount in renewing (which I will be doing). I don't see myself as either an idiot or legend just supporting my club which I have done for the last 43 years. Looking forward to be back at BP this season and think the first home match will have a special atmosphere.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 16
aldi_01
June 8, 2021, 2:31pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Mrbump53
As I bought season tickets for me and my son I am grateful for some discount in renewing (which I will be doing). I don't see myself as either an idiot or legend just supporting my club which I have done for the last 43 years. Looking forward to be back at BP this season and think the first home match will have a special atmosphere.

To be fair, I was being sarcastic when I said idiot. I bought my ST Becauee I get one every year.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 16
marinerdazza
June 9, 2021, 8:00pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,781
Gold Stars: 81
Have the renewal letters been sent out yet? Anyone received one? Never been so keen to renew before! It’s a novelty.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 16
quebec38
June 9, 2021, 8:30pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +1,576
Gold Stars: 48
I doubt anyone has received them yet as no news has been spread on here or Twitter etc of the prices for the upcoming season.

At a guess, they have been posted and we’ll probably start receiving them from tomorrow or Friday. I mean, if it’s much later they won’t arrive until they’ve gone on sale!

I am also excited to receive mine
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 16
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
June 11, 2021, 6:32pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +827
Gold Stars: 117
If you thought our offer of a 20% discount was good, Mansfield have announced a 33% saving on their season tickets for their fans, (.......and a free shirt. Seen on a couple of threads on Twatter)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 16
TAGG
June 11, 2021, 7:08pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,973
Gold Stars: 123
Quoted from Tinymariner
JS stated that it was 20% for ST holders for last season and 10% for ST holders for 19/20 too.

Great stuff 30% discount  

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 16
WOZOFGRIMSBY
June 11, 2021, 7:14pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
If you thought our offer of a 20% discount was good, Mansfield have announced a 33% saving on their season tickets for their fans, (.......and a free shirt. Seen on a couple of threads on Twatter)

That’s just desperation at a guess

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 16
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season ticket info

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.