mariner83
May 14, 2021, 1:14pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from fishcake63
Still think he's got away lightly after playing a massive part in our relegation , took very little responsibility as well forever harping on about holloways players when his haven't been a total success , lamy payne adams habergham bunney etc , but i'm willing to give him 20 games upto xmas if not in amongst then it's a cheereriiiiooo

I think it's unfair to include Bunney in that list, who quite possibly has a debilitating chronic illness.

The others fair game, but then I can't imagine we were the most attractive opportunity for many
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 30 - 34
meddaboy
May 14, 2021, 1:20pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: -6
my cousin starved herself to death when the beatles split up
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 34
ex-merseymariner
May 14, 2021, 1:22pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -10
Approval: +1,401
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from fishcake63
Still think he's got away lightly after playing a massive part in our relegation , took very little responsibility as well forever harping on about holloways players when his haven't been a total success , lamy payne adams habergham bunney etc , but i'm willing to give him 20 games upto xmas if not in amongst then it's a cheereriiiiooo

Really?  Who would you have expected him to bring in?
You forgot to mention Matete or Eastwood or Coke or John-Lewis or Menayese, who were all successful. My 5 vs your 5 = a 50 per cent success rate.

Compare to Holloway's signings; how many were successful; about 1 in 10 or 1 in 20?!?!

#newera;   New owners, new approach;  'we bought Grimsby Town to help renew the place we love'  
Join the Trust, get involved: UP THE MARINERS!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 34
meddaboy
May 14, 2021, 1:28pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: -6
my sunday team used to play with a false  9 , 10 and 11 , long before it was fashionable ,we had a lad with a false address  and age  to boot .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 34
acko338
May 14, 2021, 3:18pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,226
Gold Stars: 33
Someone on here, a family member, used to play at short notice for any team going  - think he got found out when the real players got league fines for bookings he got.

Oh  and refs saying '"that wasn't your name last week !!"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 34
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst... What are your thoughts

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.