Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Top supporters
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 237 Guests

Top supporters

This thread currently has 3,615 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
May 5, 2021, 7:36pm
Guest User
Not me, not you, the enabled supporters. Let's make them a priority with the new owners, I'd pledge support  financially, give them the best area possible. Thank you.
May 5, 2021, 7:48pm
Guest User
What a red cross already by some moron. I'm sorry if I insulted you. That's it done and dusted. There are some good people on here, DB , Rick 12  and pp. This board is beyond belief, I really don't care about red crosses, but to do this in a post about enabled supporters is beyond belief. If you did this look at yourself. I'm so sorry, thank god some of you are kind and generous.
It's a new day a new dawn. Thank you for reading. Sorry yoda, I don't know you you're still good for a pint, Hargrid you are as well.
Reply: 1 - 27
supertown
May 5, 2021, 8:07pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,437
Gold Stars: 53
Excuse my ignorance but what is  an enabled supporter
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 27
May 5, 2021, 8:21pm
Guest User
Quoted from supertown
Excuse my ignorance but what is  an enabled supporter

You are joking are you not. God forbid.
Reply: 3 - 27
May 5, 2021, 8:22pm
Guest User
Quoted from 140067

I will not use any derogatory terms applied in the past to our fantastic enabled supporters.
Reply: 4 - 27
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
May 5, 2021, 8:26pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from 140067

I don’t think he is and  I’m not either. Where did this term come from?

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 27
Son of Cod
May 5, 2021, 8:28pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
They mean people with disabilities.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 27
Poojah
May 5, 2021, 8:32pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,465
Gold Stars: 1,500
Quoted from Son of Cod
They mean people with disabilities.

Enabilities.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 27
Stadium
May 5, 2021, 8:40pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from 140067
What a red cross already by some moron. I'm sorry if I insulted you. That's it done and dusted. There are some good people on here, DB , Rick 12  and pp. This board is beyond belief, I really don't care about red crosses, but to do this in a post about enabled supporters is beyond belief. If you did this look at yourself. I'm so sorry, thank god some of you are kind and generous.
It's a new day a new dawn. Thank you for reading. Sorry yoda, I don't know you you're still good for a pint, Hargrid you are as well.

Momentous day.
What time did you start on the fizz?

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 27
May 5, 2021, 8:49pm
Guest User
Quoted from Stadium

Momentous day.
What time did you start on the fizz?

Sadly says it it all about this out dated unenlightened discussion board. There are good people on here. But this is beyond belief. Why do you think I'm on the fizz Mr Stadium, do you know me? What  have you against our enabled supporters, if you were a Mr stadium you must be ashamed of the facilities for our enabled supporters. I'm pleased you are happy with our facilities. Good luck Mr Stadium.
Reply: 9 - 27
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Top supporters

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.