Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Attendances next season.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 315 Guests

Attendances next season.

This thread currently has 6,471 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
toontown
April 21, 2021, 7:50pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,248
Gold Stars: 70
I would guess at season tickets of around 2k to 2.5k at best, and attendances around the 3.5k Mark initially, after that depends on results
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 48
TAGG
April 21, 2021, 8:06pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,961
Gold Stars: 124
Well I wasn't going to get a season ticket but now Fenty is going I'm having one.
UTM

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 48
TAGG
April 21, 2021, 8:10pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,961
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from TAGG
Well I wasn't going to get a season ticket but now Fenty is going I'm having one.
UTM

PS
The new owners should give us that have a ST now a BIG discount next season  

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 48
Honestjhonsbankbalance
April 21, 2021, 8:44pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Approval: +78
Gold Stars: 1
Drop the price of season tickets and the fans will come back, as long as that girl private fenty and his merry men are gone I'll be buying 3 UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 48
louth_in_the_south
April 21, 2021, 9:26pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +5,656
Gold Stars: 94
GTFC will always have a diehard 3-3500 **

**That would be 1500 if our disgraced ex president was still in power**

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 48
KingstonMariner
April 21, 2021, 9:28pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Swansea_Mariner

Maybe the club would let the trust raffle the seat off on a weekly basis, 50p a go, all proceeds to the youth team or something similar

Yeah. That’s not a bad idea.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 48
heppy88
April 21, 2021, 10:05pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +3,079
Gold Stars: 40
I expected to be far more devastated than I am about the relegation. Because we have been struggling since rejoining the league, because the drama off the pitch has been more enjoyable than anything on the pitch, because we are finally departing ways with Fenty and because, for me, I had some really good times in the National League, well I’m not that bothered.
The last few months of 2019 I was going to games more out of a combination of habit and season ticket, but was often sat in BP bored stiff. With the imminent takeover and fresh ideas of the consortium I feel genuinely hopeful for the future.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 48
HerveJosse
April 21, 2021, 10:15pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,184
Gold Stars: 139
My opinion is that live football attendance will boom when all COVID restrictions end similar but obviously not on the same scale as post the Second World War. I think people are sick of watching dull Premier League games on tv with commentators talking up dreary matches with predictable outcomes. While we will obviously miss out to some degree by being out the league increased crowds will filter down into non league so providing we are challenging for promotion our usual 4500 average is achievable.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 48
grimsby pete
April 22, 2021, 5:50pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,780
Gold Stars: 222
With a new board and fresh idea's better training ground and fitter players( I have been listening to Hurst  )

We will have a better chance of winning most games so from the start we will get about 3--4 thousand which will only grow because we are winning.

A new stadium not in 20 years but 4 or 5 a.real feel good factor and instead of being abused on here and ignored everywhere else by the disgraced Fenty .

We start again and the only way is up and the whole club and fan base are united as one.

What a difference it will be.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Attendances next season.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.