Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Morecambe match thread,sponsored by Morgan Stanley
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 191 Guests

Morecambe match thread,sponsored by Morgan Stanley

This thread currently has 22,746 views. Print
15 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 All Recommend Thread
forza ivano
April 20, 2021, 10:44pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,159
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from arryarryarry

Doh I posted it was the best game of the season but you were probably too busy licking Paul Hurst's bottom to read it.

juvenile stuff.
facts speak for themselves - half a dozen posts after tonights poor performance. ONE post after Town's best display of the season.
i just wish you and others could be a little more objective and even handed
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 140 - 146
Harry Haddock
April 20, 2021, 10:55pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +18 / -8
Approval: +670
Gold Stars: 5
Time to rebuild and go again

We'll be back !

UTM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 141 - 146
realist
April 21, 2021, 5:39am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,684
Gold Stars: 41
Good old Hurst, will screw us up next season as well
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 142 - 146
Davec
April 21, 2021, 7:08am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
I'm not Hurst's biggest fan but he can't win sometimes.

Yesterday he picked Spokes over Rose, leaving us inexperienced, but early on in his reign when Spokes was nowhere to be seen there were people crying almost that Spokes is frozen out when he's the best thing since bread and butter! So now he plays him and he has a poor game Hurst gets criticised by the same people who only a few months ago were wanting Spokes to play.

Similar with Clifton in RB, if Hurst moved Hewitt to RB and put Waterfall in CB then he would get criticised for this...so he doesn't do it and he gets criticised for not doing it when we all know the reaction would be similar if he did do it!

Similar when we had him last time some of the abuse he got was way OTT namely Halifax away and the Hurst out banner which made an appearance after the first leg of the play off semi final.

People are happy criticising him for not doing what he wants them to do but when he finally does do what they want he still gets criticised for doing it and then they start crying and having sleepless nights about a 5 second ear cup he did, but no doubt they were proudly and passionately chanting "Hursty is a male masturbator" at Halifax away.

As I said at the head of this post I'm not his biggest fan but even still it is obvious to me he can't win and he gets some unfair stick at times.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 143 - 146
Jarmo.Is.God
April 21, 2021, 8:10am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Down, out & gutted.

Will take a few days to get over, and will hit again once official confirmed.

The only very very minor upside to last night, is we now know, and Hurst and Stockwood can get together and get this club moving in the right direction finally.

The fans will be back
The club will be back

With Stockwood, Pettit & Hurst, we will then move forward
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 144 - 146
forza ivano
April 21, 2021, 8:13am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,159
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Davec

Yesterday he picked Spokes over Rose, leaving us inexperienced, but early on in his reign when Spokes was nowhere to be seen there were people crying almost that Spokes is frozen out when he's the best thing since bread and butter! So now he plays him and he has a poor game Hurst gets criticised by the same people who only a few months ago were wanting Spokes to play.

Similar with Clifton in RB, if Hurst moved Hewitt to RB and put Waterfall in CB then he would get criticised for this...so he doesn't do it and he gets criticised for not doing it when we all know the reaction would be similar if he did do it!

Similar when we had him last time some of the abuse he got was way OTT namely Halifax away and the Hurst out banner which made an appearance after the first leg of the play off semi final.

People are happy criticising him for not doing what he wants them to do but when he finally does do what they want he still gets criticised for doing it and then they start crying and having sleepless nights about a 5 second ear cup he did, but no doubt they were proudly and passionately chanting "Hursty is a male masturbator" at Halifax away.

As I said at the head of this post I'm not his biggest fan but even still it is obvious to me he can't win and he gets some unfair stick at times.

This
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 145 - 146
ginnywings
April 21, 2021, 9:44am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,111
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Davec

If he does what the fans want and we win, the fans are geniuses.

If he does what the fans want and we lose, Hurst is a clown.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 146 - 146
15 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Morecambe match thread,sponsored by Morgan Stanley

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.