6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Les Brechin
April 14, 2021, 11:25am

Posts Per Day: 4.18
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,688
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from NorfolkImp

They've got an excellent club house at Wealdstone, I went there for an Electro 80's gig just before the first Lockdown last year ... the ground itself isn't up to much though and Ruislip is not the easiest place to get to.

Is Wealdstone the place where they invite fans of clubs playing at Wembley to go to their clubhouse?

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 54
forza ivano
April 14, 2021, 11:34am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from NorfolkImp

They've got an excellent club house at Wealdstone, I went there for an Electro 80's gig just before the first Lockdown last year ... the ground itself isn't up to much though and Ruislip is not the easiest place to get to.

Deliver round there most weeks. Is in the middle of a suburban desert, but is dead easy to get to from the A40 (only a mile from the Polish War memorial junction) and 5 minutes walk from Ruislip and Ruislip Manor tube stations (10 mins to Ruislip Gardens)
definite lack of pubs , but there is a Hennessy's irish bar that i spotted about 50m from Ruislip Manor
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 54
Sussexmariner
April 14, 2021, 11:52am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +618
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Kings Lynn should be a lively day out I would imagine. Plenty of good pubs I’d guess .

If we stay up, great (not a cat in hells chance) if we go down, some cracking days out, It’s a win win situation

From a selfish point of view next season could be a cracker! Already told the wife not to work so many Saturdays so I can have the car....don’t trust you on the back of my motorbike

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 54
NorfolkImp
April 14, 2021, 1:16pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -497
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from Les Brechin

Is Wealdstone the place where they invite fans of clubs playing at Wembley to go to their clubhouse?

Yes Les, that’s the place. Villa fans had it last season before the League Cup Final v City ... very welcoming.

Private Message
Reply: 53 - 54
Posh Harry
April 15, 2021, 5:41am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,344
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Kings Lynn should be a lively day out I would imagine. Plenty of good pubs I’d guess .

Not in my experience. It is a hole (been a while since I have been mind).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 54
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Trips in The National League

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.