codcheeky
March 26, 2021, 10:47am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from lukeo
I watched it live on my phone for 2 hours and it was an absolute disgrace... Half thhe girl privates there didn't even know why they was there!!
One couple got interviewed and was asked about 'the bill' and they had no clue what he was on about.
This may sound harsh but I wish our police force was allowed to use more FORCE. Would soon stoop rioting. Find the main culprits, couple shots to the leg everyone else will soon walk away.

That tactic is working well in Myannmar, perhaps I shouldn't be amazed that people are advocating shooting protesters with no trial or justice involved.
The police lying about having officers with broken bones and punctured lungs does themselves no favours whatsoever, the news was quick to repeat these lies but very shy to report when the police admitted they made it up.
Private Message
Reply: 120 - 138
jamesgtfc
March 26, 2021, 12:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,955
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from lukeo
I watched it live on my phone for 2 hours and it was an absolute disgrace... Half thhe girl privates there didn't even know why they was there!!
One couple got interviewed and was asked about 'the bill' and they had no clue what he was on about.
This may sound harsh but I wish our police force was allowed to use more FORCE. Would soon stoop rioting. Find the main culprits, couple shots to the leg everyone else will soon walk away.

I read through half of this post wondering why you were watching Gibsons house party live!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 121 - 138
toontown
March 26, 2021, 1:04pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,273
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from jamesgtfc

I read through half of this post wondering why you were watching Gibsons house party live!

Aye - me too haha
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 122 - 138
oochiad
March 26, 2021, 1:19pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,716
Gold Stars: 27
And meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 138
DB
March 26, 2021, 1:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,998
Gold Stars: 386

I thought that as well, although I couldn't believe he watched it for 2 hours so I thought it must be an interesting post. Girls privates, so they had short skirts on! or none! I didn't know if they were on booze or drugs? Then someone was asked how much and they didn't have a clue, definitely drink and drugs!

Must have been one hell of a party for the police to use force, but hey each to their own and if that's the sort of party Montel has well it's his choice. Two shots in his leg though is a bit harsh, even though we don't rate him much as a player.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 124 - 138
Abdul19
March 26, 2021, 5:40pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,552
Gold Stars: 215
Quoted from forza ivano

i know we disagree on a lot of things arry, but on this, you are spot on.
Could i add  to the sackable list - organising and attending 'proms' , using 'so' at the beginning of every reply in an interview and using the words 'thru' & 'program' etc.

That should be an automatic jail sentence.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 125 - 138
ska face
March 27, 2021, 6:45am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,640
Gold Stars: 840
Quoted from lukeo

Imagine if this was your kid or your missus -

Tweet 1375617445696827394 will appear here...
Private Message
Reply: 126 - 138
March 27, 2021, 8:45am
Guest User
If you look at that several times, it looks something was thrown at her, you can clearly see the missile.  This is clearly bs, it's plain for anyone to see that there is no baton and no fist, but something like an orange or apple.  A typical anti police post.
Reply: 127 - 138
ska face
March 27, 2021, 9:39am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,640
Gold Stars: 840
Quoted from 123614
If you look at that several times, it looks something was thrown at her, you can clearly see the missile.  This is clearly bs, it's plain for anyone to see that there is no baton and no fist, but something like an orange or apple.  A typical anti police post.

lmao fcking hell
Private Message
Reply: 128 - 138
mariner91
March 27, 2021, 9:53am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,627
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from 123614

How has something that has clearly come from behind her knocked her backwards with such force? Don't be such a simpleton.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 129 - 138
14 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Montel Gibson

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.