9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
ska face
March 13, 2021, 12:03pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Got to laugh at someone who claims to be middle class (now) on one thread, talking about his £5k push bike on another, suddenly decides he’s voice of the working class and finding every contortion possible to justify workers not being paid a decent wage. Typical of the petite bourgeoisie, I’m Alrite Jack, pull the ladder up, “university of life” bods stuffed into every Question Time audience.
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 85
KingstonMariner
March 13, 2021, 12:29pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I think he's just attention seeking. He knows he's talking bollox and what he says is unpopular. Just another sad act whose mummy didn't give him the attention as a child.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 85
Sandford1981
March 13, 2021, 1:12pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59
Quoted from Humbercod

So do I pal my cousin is a a nurse at Grimsby!

Which makes your ignorance even more remarkable Pal!

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 85
Humbercod
March 13, 2021, 2:25pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,494
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from ska face
Got to laugh at someone who claims to be middle class (now) on one thread, talking about his £5k push bike on another, suddenly decides he’s voice of the working class and finding every contortion possible to justify workers not being paid a decent wage. Typical of the petite bourgeoisie, I’m Alrite Jack, pull the ladder up, “university of life” bods stuffed into every Question Time audience.

Look don’t mean to be rude but your nothing more than Labour goon, probably sees himself (when being honest with himself) as someone who has under achieved in life so will politicise anything just to a scream and shout and point the blame finger and at those nasty Torys.... Saddo!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 85
Humbercod
March 13, 2021, 2:33pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner
I think he's just attention seeking. He knows he's talking bollox and what he says is unpopular. Just another sad act whose mummy didn't give him the attention as a child.

How you defining unpopular?
Ohh it must be those disgraceful red crosses😂
I’m laughing thinking how superior you must think you are , and how ashamed you would be with all my red crosses😂
Don’t you realise I’m in a minority in a majority lefty mainly Labour supporting forum and I take EVERY  Red Cross on here as a flipping badge of honour😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 85
Humbercod
March 13, 2021, 2:40pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Sandford1981

Which makes your ignorance even more remarkable Pal!

You’re calling me ignorant? Give you’re head a wobble.

I’ve given you factual evidence from Nurse’s own websites that state 3 x 12hour shifts are the norm not 14 as you incorrectly stated!!!!
Yes Nurses can do 14 hours and come in for extra days but this will be paid overtime FFS

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 85
Sandford1981
March 13, 2021, 2:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

You’re calling me ignorant? Give you’re head a wobble.

I’ve given you factual evidence from Nurse’s own websites that state 3 x 12hour shifts are the norm not 14 as you incorrectly stated!!!!
Yes Nurses can do 14 hours and come in for extra days but this will be paid overtime FFS

Yes I’m calling you ignorant. Ignorant of the very ‘‘evidence’ and ‘facts’ you provided. The very same articles not only back up the fact nurses do more than their allotted hours (sometimes up to 16 hours) but also describes the dangers of their working hours and type of work they carry out. Far from proving your point they back up what I am being told by people in the field.

I’m not wildly pulling out of the air, the things I’m saying but I am repeating what I am being told by people doing the job.

Did I incorrectly state nurses do 14 hour shifts????

Private Message
Reply: 46 - 85
Humbercod
March 13, 2021, 4:27pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Sandford1981

Yes I’m calling you ignorant. Ignorant of the very ‘‘evidence’ and ‘facts’ you provided. The very same articles not only back up the fact nurses do more than their allotted hours (sometimes up to 16 hours) but also describes the dangers of their working hours and type of work they carry out. Far from proving your point they back up what I am being told by people in the field.

I’m not wildly pulling out of the air, the things I’m saying but I am repeating what I am being told by people doing the job.

Did I incorrectly state nurses do 14 hour shifts????

Going around in circles with you, it’s still a 12 hour shift! Why is that so hard to understand? No doubt some hospitals will have heavy workloads at times and 12 hrs can turn into 14 or even 16hrs just like in my job nature of the beast. But many hospitals have been relatively quite this year especially in low Covid areas, due to all the hospital cancellations, many managers were sent home and hospital doctors were practically running the place (a lot better according to some reports) themselves. My Cousin informs me Grimsby has been very quite at times especially at the start of the pandemic the ICU ward had been extra busy understandably but stil staff will  bleat about travel time to and from work and adding on to their hours to make a 12 hour shift sound like a16 hour shift unbelievable.

Apologies you didn’t state the 14 hrs it was indeed somebody else, I lose track with so many liberals on here 😀
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 85
Sandford1981
March 13, 2021, 5:25pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

Going around in circles with you, it’s still a 12 hour shift! Why is that so hard to understand? No doubt some hospitals will have heavy workloads at times and 12 hrs can turn into 14 or even 16hrs just like in my job nature of the beast. But many hospitals have been relatively quite this year especially in low Covid areas, due to all the hospital cancellations, many managers were sent home and hospital doctors were practically running the place (a lot better according to some reports) themselves. My Cousin informs me Grimsby has been very quite at times especially at the start of the pandemic the ICU ward had been extra busy understandably but stil staff will  bleat about travel time to and from work and adding on to their hours to make a 12 hour shift sound like a16 hour shift unbelievable.

Apologies you didn’t state the 14 hrs it was indeed somebody else, I lose track with so many liberals on here 😀

If consistently someone works over their scheduled hours as nurses do, then 12 hour shifts are a myth.

It’s What someone is scheduled to do versus what they actually do. So when you flippantly say they do 3 12 hour shifts and have 4 days off it makes a difference. As your ‘evidence’ proves.

Exhaustion and burn out don’t cease to exist because a nurse was only scheduled to work 12 hours, it happens because of being over worked.
Not sure what part of that you find so difficult to grasp?

Private Message
Reply: 48 - 85
DB
March 13, 2021, 10:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,975
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from Humbercod

How you defining unpopular?
Ohh it must be those disgraceful red crosses😂
I’m laughing thinking how superior you must think you are , and how ashamed you would be with all my red crosses😂
Don’t you realise I’m in a minority in a majority lefty mainly Labour supporting forum and I take EVERY  Red Cross on here as a flipping badge of honour😂

I never thought of taking red crosses as a badge of honour. Lateral thinking. Thank you for that thought, over 1,100 honour me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm carried away with the thought.

Not wishing to enter your debate I do think that all nhs staff do a brilliant job.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 85
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Clapping is cheap

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.