Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Takeover (again)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 221 Guests

The Takeover (again)

This thread currently has 8,158 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
DB
March 2, 2021, 10:02am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,973
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from ska face

Have a day off.

Not today there's a match tonight

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 57
DB
March 2, 2021, 10:08am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,973
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from GollyGTFC

I never said that you sad little person.

What I am an expert in is not posting about stuff that I know nothing about. Because it would make me look like a moron when that complete lack of even basic knowledge is exposed by a fellow forum user.

Having a pop at me again are you. Being an expert inventor is most becoming. You haven't told us where you got your inside information from so I presume it was from your ego.

As a poster said it's time to move on, theirs a match tonight which is more important the you; and me for that matter.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 57
buckstown
March 2, 2021, 10:18am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,171
Gold Stars: 79
Does anyone else read 6 pages of thread hoping for something about the takeover and wonder if freedom of speech would be a price worth paying?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 57
diehardmariner
March 2, 2021, 10:36am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,423
Gold Stars: 532
Quoted from buckstown
Does anyone else read 6 pages of thread hoping for something about the takeover and wonder if freedom of speech would be a price worth paying?

Exactly!

In the midst of a relegation scrap, a takeover on the offing, 8 games in a month and a 'roadmap' for fans getting back into watch games.  You would expect this forum to be buzzing.

Instead there's sod all happening, most likely because people are bored with every flipping thread turning into a willy waving contest.  
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 57
Zmariner
March 2, 2021, 10:36am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,115
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from DB

Not today there's a match tonight

Doesn’t usually stop the team Having a day off… ....
Only joking, I will be watching from behind the settee
Utm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 57
mariner91
March 2, 2021, 10:38am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,578
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from DB

Thank you for your concern. I'm quite happy to let sleeping DOGS lie, just I don't like being popped at for no reason. Here's to tonight and a victory

There’s a huge amount of evidence to the contrary littered around both this forum and the non football one.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 57
ginnywings
March 2, 2021, 11:50am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Looked at this thread and saw that there was 4 pages I hadn't read yet and thought to myself that something significant must have happened, but no, it's just DB arguing the toss again, so that was a waste of time.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 57
realist
March 2, 2021, 12:22pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,689
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from GollyGTFC

I never said that you sad little person.

What I am an expert in is not posting about stuff that I know nothing about. Because it would make me look like a moron when that complete lack of even basic knowledge is exposed by a fellow forum user.

You know absolutely nothing about me yet you see fit to pass judgement. I will bow to your better judgement,  it must have been one hell of a podcast you watched to give you so much knowledge.  Which book did you read to learn how to be an arrogant bottom hole?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 57
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Takeover (again)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.