2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Mariner_501
February 28, 2021, 6:02pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +227
Gold Stars: 27
Premier League goalkeeper better than 4th Division goalkeeper shock.

How many premier league games has he played?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
coddy60
March 1, 2021, 10:07am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / -16
Approval: +652
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from moosey_club

I actually think some of his kicking accuracy has been pretty poor. That aside though has looked promising so far , some smart saves yesterday but more importantly he is comfortable coming to catch a cross.

I thought he dropped a fair few balls that came into the box, although I agree he is a better all round keeper than Macca
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
DB
March 1, 2021, 10:12am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,997
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from coddy60

I thought he dropped a fair few balls that came into the box, although I agree he is a better all round keeper than Macca

Considering the lads learning his trade I can't fault him. You can see that he will be a top pro one day and we'll saying, like Henderson, I remember him when he played for us.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
coddy60
March 1, 2021, 2:57pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / -16
Approval: +652
Gold Stars: 13
I don't disagree, but the point made, which I was responding to, said he was comfortable claiming crosses. I think he came for plenty of crosses, but was far from comfortable with them  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
dapperz fun pub
March 2, 2021, 5:46am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
I doubt they will let him go clearly will play further up the pyramid but a season long loan might be a option
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Eastwood

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.