February 28, 2021, 1:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,976
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from 4055

On the other hand if you don't like watching Town
Switch off and give us all a break from your Passion.

So why don't you want town to do well and stay up.

Are you a member of the prawn sandwich brigade, sounds like your comments would something like ' jolly good show old boy, never mind if it's too much effort we're going down so don't worry'.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 350 - 354
February 28, 2021, 2:34pm
Guest User
Quoted from DB

Are you a member of the prawn sandwich brigade, sounds like your comments would something like ' jolly good show old boy, never mind if it's too much effort we're going down so don't worry'.

Your very sad, of course i don't want them to go down , i know how things are , i don't need a numpty to keep telling me . It sounds like you have imp and scunny mates that are having a go at you and you can't hack it.   No more comments i don't need your negativity , support somebody else.

Reply: 351 - 354
DB
February 28, 2021, 2:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,976
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from DB

Your very sad, of course i don't want them to go down , i know how things are , i don't need a numpty to keep telling me . It sounds like you have imp and scunny mates that are having a go at you and you can't hack it.   No more comments i don't need your negativity , support somebody else.

Well Shankley53 young man your obviously illiterate to make such comments about me.

1/ If you had the gumption to see who made the post about me I was merely returning the compliment.
2/ I am usually criticised for being one the most positive persons on this site
3/ I was supporting Town probably before you were born so next time you want to have pop get mummy to change your nappy first so their isn't sh!te in your comments

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 352 - 354
February 28, 2021, 3:06pm
Guest User
The day after, still some optimism, flashes of Hurst shape starting to come back but lacking influential players, what’s happened to Harry Clifton? Yesterday was a perfect game for him.

Watched Greenland last night so losing to Harrogate becomes insignificant to a mass extinction meteor shower hitting the planet.
Reply: 353 - 354
February 28, 2021, 3:06pm
Guest User
The day after, still some optimism, flashes of Hurst shape starting to come back but lacking influential players, what’s happened to Harry Clifton? Yesterday was a perfect game for him.

Watched Greenland last night so losing to Harrogate becomes insignificant to a mass extinction meteor shower hitting the planet.
Reply: 354 - 354
36 Pages Prev ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Harrogate (A) Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.