Knut Anders Fosters Voles
February 22, 2021, 7:51pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,824
Gold Stars: 553
Quoted from Sandford1981

Liverpool’s Andy Robertson also inadvertently revealed Sadio Mane’s injury a week or 2 back by taking him out his Fantasy team prior to a game.
Quite what he was doing having Mane in his team in the first place is anyone’s guess.

What I don’t get is that the clubs release loads of training photos and you can usually tell if a player is missing from those.

Plus on the Villa / Leicester incident, Rodgers still played Castagne and Pereira on the right, as if he expected Grealish to still be fit.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
DB
February 22, 2021, 7:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,998
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from realist
Phil noche

Now if you had said Fillipe Noche it may have been construed as bullying, but you didn't.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
Sandford1981
February 22, 2021, 8:01pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59

Plus on the Villa / Leicester incident, Rodgers still played Castagne and Pereira on the right, as if he expected Grealish to still be fit.

Exactly this. I know you don’t want a leak but clearly Rodgers hadn’t got the memo in any case, so I couldn’t really understand Smiths fury beyond that.

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
RonMariner
February 22, 2021, 11:14pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,657
Gold Stars: 226
Can't really think of anyone that stands out above by default twit.

So Holloway it is.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Football Twit of the Week 🎖

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.