Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Runaway wants your questions!
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 187 Guests

Runaway wants your questions!

This thread currently has 6,430 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Gainsbro_Mariner
January 29, 2021, 8:27am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +27 / -2
Approval: +1,450
Gold Stars: 14
I can't stand to listen to his voice anymore, can't stand his pokey little face either. Biggest flop of a manager we have ever had, ultimately just an arrogant twelve faced cockwomble.

You know what, it would be more forgivable if we hadn't of ingested the layers and layers of gunk he put on us for so long like "I'm so proud to be their manager", "I'm only here for the fans", "they are a fantastic bunch, they are different class" "I want to give them a team to be proud of" , "my players will wear the shirt with pride like the fans would"

or the best one which he said in one of his school visits "I want to get you into the Premier League"

He's definition of a bottle job, a complete charlatan and if we are to go down a large slice of that will be down to his inept ability as a football manager at this level across the board. His crap team selections, his constant change in formation and personnel, his tactics, lack of coaching staff and oh yeah...the fact that his recruitment process was too cast a net out into a vast sea of shite and reel in what ever gets caught in it.

To quote Kevin Keegan....kinda... well not really,  but "I will love it, I will love it.....if he has to come back here as an opposition manager"

Absolute fraud

Tony Gallimore nicked my Pint and my sausage roll
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 51
Swansea_Mariner
January 29, 2021, 8:36am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,387
Gold Stars: 62
Guys totally deluded, what a shame, what an absolute shame.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Runaway wants your questions!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.