Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is it Pearson???
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 286 Guests

Is it Pearson???

This thread currently has 9,513 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
January 16, 2021, 8:19pm
Guest User
Pearson is not good enough.
Reply: 20 - 49
January 16, 2021, 8:33pm
Guest User
He was immense in his last game against Plymouth
Reply: 21 - 49
Heisenberg
January 16, 2021, 8:40pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +4,954
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from 28195

He was dribbling like Cruyff, from what I remember!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 49
Bigdog
January 16, 2021, 8:42pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from 28195

Gregor Robertson had a cracking Play-Off Final. Maybe Hurst should put a bid in to The Times too while we're at it..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 49
KingstonMariner
January 16, 2021, 9:49pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Heisenberg

He was dribbling like Cruyff, from what I remember!

You’ve just given me a flashback to Southport  away in 2015 when he dribbled the ball in their box and crossed it for Gowling to smash it home. 😁

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 49
MuddyWaters
January 16, 2021, 10:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Boris Johnson

Would you take Podge and Boggle back?

At the risk of getting crucified, I’d take Podge,Bogle and Summerfield back at present.
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 49
LocalLadGTFC
January 17, 2021, 1:36am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +3,938
Gold Stars: 129
Let's remember PH was playing Andrew Boyce over him and he was flipping terrible, I love Shaun but his times coming to an end and the game is just getting quicker.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 26 - 49
aldi_01
January 17, 2021, 7:25am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from MuddyWaters

At the risk of getting crucified, I’d take Podge,Bogle and Summerfield back at present.

There’s a distinct difference for me in wanting Podge, Bogle and Summerfield back...all three have shown they can do it in the football league with the right coaching.

We thought summerfield was bottom, probably because he replaced Nolan who’s arguably the best midfielder we’ve had for donkeys years.

Pearson, hard worker, decent bloke and loyal but in truth not a football league player. Remember when he got caught out on the half way line at BP and literally looked like he was running in treacle with no idea how to solve the issue? He didn’t play as often as we think in that final non league season either.

For all the waxing lyrical fans did of Pearson, when he was released or allowed to move (can’t remember which) he ended up in non league...didn’t see many FLnteams queuing up for him sadly...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 49
Davec
January 17, 2021, 7:38am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from aldi_01

There’s a distinct difference for me in wanting Podge, Bogle and Summerfield back...all three have shown they can do it in the football league with the right coaching.

We thought summerfield was bottom, probably because he replaced Nolan who’s arguably the best midfielder we’ve had for donkeys years.

Pearson, hard worker, decent bloke and loyal but in truth not a football league player. Remember when he got caught out on the half way line at BP and literally looked like he was running in treacle with no idea how to solve the issue? He didn’t play as often as we think in that final non league season either.

For all the waxing lyrical fans did of Pearson, when he was released or allowed to move (can’t remember which) he ended up in non league...didn’t see many FLnteams queuing up for him sadly...

Russell Slade said as much at that infamous fans forum when a supporter asked why Shaun Pearson was allowed to leave and Slade remarked that Pearson has had to drop into the national League to get games.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 49
January 17, 2021, 7:46am
Guest User
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

me too, would end up with the Ku Klux Clan as half time entertainment based on some of the views on here

How true.
Reply: 29 - 49
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is it Pearson???

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.