Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › GTFC first club to be fined over Covid breaches
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 250 Guests

GTFC first club to be fined over Covid breaches

This thread currently has 16,042 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Poojah
January 15, 2021, 11:12am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,425
Gold Stars: 1,499
Credit where it's due for a change. Frank Lampard is in the news this morning saying that he's adjusting Chelsea's regime to focus on not celebrating goals during matches.

We've been doing that for months.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 105
KingstonMariner
January 15, 2021, 2:59pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Poojah
Credit where it's due for a change. Frank Lampard is in the news this morning saying that he's adjusting Chelsea's regime to focus on not celebrating goals during matches.

We've been doing that for months.

Our approach in that regard has been textbook risk management.

First eradicate the risk.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 105
GrimRob
January 15, 2021, 10:32pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,397
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from arryarryarry
What's  Nick Dale's responsibility with all this as I thought he was the man in charge of all things Covid related.

I spoke to Nick Dale about this tonight and, for the record, he was on extended sick/compassionate leave at the time so was nothing to do with the breaches made in his absence. He is going regularly to Cheapside now he's back at work and things are being done by the book under the new management regime.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 102 - 105
KingstonMariner
January 15, 2021, 10:35pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from GrimRob

I spoke to Nick Dale about this tonight and, for the record, he was on extended sick/compassionate leave at the time so was nothing to do with the breaches made in his absence. He is going regularly to Cheapside now he's back at work and things are being done by the book under the new management regime.

In that case I withdraw my implied criticism of him for this member-up.

Someone else at the club is to blame them.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 105
Rodley Mariner
January 15, 2021, 11:02pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
Is Ian Fleming still the Chief Executive? If so does anybody know what he actually does?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 105
aldi_01
January 16, 2021, 9:05am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Is Ian Fleming still the Chief Executive? If so does anybody know what he actually does?

Who knows, however, when you think about it, we might find out if those folk are any good at their jobs if they’re kept on.

It’s all very apparent that Fenty ran the whole kit and caboodle and those people were in roles because they needed to be.

It’s sad the Dale was off and I’m sure nobody would wish him ill but I suspect that even had he been at work the whole debacle would’ve still happened, for a multitude of reasons, namely because he’s made mistakes that are Fenty-esque in their design.

That said, as many have said, this whole farce stops at the feet of Fenty and Holloway.

We’ll look back in 20/30 years and just wonder how we ever survived Fenty but then what an absolute disaster and cretin Holloway was. Will folk who literally think Fenty saved us still think it?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 105
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › GTFC first club to be fined over Covid breaches

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.