arryarryarry
January 10, 2021, 4:06am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Bigdog
Bennett, Hendrie, Habergham and Morais were the only ones who showed they could cut it in League Two today. We need a new keeper, two centre backs, complete central midfield although I do like the look of Spokes. I like Scannell and Wright when they're fit and we haven't got a single forward good enough including Hanson if he's ever going to be fit. The messiah he isn't.

Macca is going downhill rapidly.
Pollock and Waterfall are too similar and too slow. We've conceded the most goals in the league. Mattie needs a break and Waterfall needs binning.
Midfield all tippy tappy 5/10s every week at best. Never going to win you games. Complete lack of bravery with the ball.
Forwards are all National League North/South at best.

Not sure whether three or four of added quality raises the game of others and the team as a whole or we need eight additions. After today, I'm now leaning towards the latter..

My wife said to me, who was that useless player with the dodgy hair cut. I said his name is Bennett, what don't you like about him, she said he just seems to faff about with the ball, never crosses when he should and keeps trying to turn one way or the other with no end result, he can't tackle and his corners are crap.

I said you should have applied for the manager's job.
Private Message
Reply: 410 - 411
golfer
January 10, 2021, 9:17am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,418
Gold Stars: 115
We are well and truly in it and getting deeper and deeper with escape looking very unlikely. If we get out of it Hurst will deserve to be knighted.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 411 - 411
42 Pages Prev ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match thread Port Vale

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.