1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
forza ivano
December 26, 2020, 11:58pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +73 / -18
Approval: +15,136
Gold Stars: 265
Cod Almighty have dug up some more interesting info on our number 1 fan.

awful stitch up job, makes the man-with-oh-so-many-names look like a serial fraudster and conman

obviously he's rehabilitated now and is such a good businessman that he can afford to spunk £1million of his hard earned cash on his favourite club, out of the goodness of his heart.Have i got this right Mr Day?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Marinerz93
December 27, 2020, 12:00am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Is Day the legal advising director?

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 8
KingstonMariner
December 27, 2020, 12:03am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Marinerz93
Is Day the legal advising director?

Yes but you wouldn’t think so. He’s the guy who said it’s a victimless crime to defraud banks and building societies.

He must have given up reverence of the law when he retired.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 8
Marinerz93
December 27, 2020, 12:09am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Yes but you wouldn’t think so. He’s the guy who said it’s a victimless crime to defraud banks and building societies.

He must have given up reverence of the law when he retired.

Isn't he the one that Said Ian Runaway recorded a conversation and played it to the board, whilst it is legal to record a phone call for your own use, recording someone without their permission and using that in a meeting is illegal. Maybe Messrs Petit, Shutes and Stockwood want to look into that.

FENTY OUT

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 8
KingstonMariner
December 27, 2020, 12:12am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Marinerz93

Isn't he the one that Said Ian Runaway recorded a conversation and played it to the board, whilst it is legal to record a phone call for your own use, recording someone without their permission and using that in a meeting is illegal. Maybe Messrs Petit, Shutes and Stockwood want to look into that.

FENTY OUT

I’m sure it was legal to have your stenographer take meeting notes when Mr Day was still a practising* solicitor. He just hasn’t caught up with technology and the change in law.

* after 40 years practicing you’d think he’d be good by now.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 8
arryarryarry
December 27, 2020, 12:12am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,945
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from forza ivano
Cod Almighty have dug up some more interesting info on our number 1 fan.

awful stitch up job, makes the man-with-oh-so-many-names look like a serial fraudster and conman

obviously he's rehabilitated now and is such a good businessman that he can afford to spunk £1million of his hard earned cash on his favourite club, out of the goodness of his heart.Have i got this right Mr Day?

Link?
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 8
Marinerz93
December 27, 2020, 12:14am

Barley Wine Drinker
Aesop once said “A man is known by the company he keeps”

Alex Kapinkaya/May/Mayweather & Fenty

FENTY OUT

Private Message
Reply: 6 - 8
forza ivano
December 27, 2020, 12:20am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +73 / -18
Approval: +15,136
Gold Stars: 265
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 8
aldi_01
December 27, 2020, 12:33am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Look, can you leave the chap alone? He deserves his 9th chance and anyway, his crimes are practically victimless, he only stole (large amounts) from institutions...nobody cares if you steal from them...

We can’t argue with the almighty leader and his polyester jacket wearing Pinocchio...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Alex Kapinkaya/May/Mayweather

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.