Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › is this the worst week in our history since.....
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 357 Guests

is this the worst week in our history since.....

This thread currently has 719 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
forza ivano
December 26, 2020, 6:02pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,159
Gold Stars: 265
.....the last one a couple of weeks ago, and all those other 'worst weeks in our history. that we've endured in the last 16 years?

it's just unreal how this club under Fenty continues to find ways to be even worse/more embarrassing ,when you just think it can't get any worse

all we need now is for JSF to unveil Slade as the new manager
Logged Offline
Private Message
Marinerz93
December 26, 2020, 6:05pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
With Fenty at the helm, I fear the worst is yet to come, sadly it is something we have experienced before. This just feels like a continuation of the Billy Smarts Circus John perpetuates.

FENTY OUT
FENTY OUT
FENTY OUT

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
TAGG
December 26, 2020, 6:15pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,962
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from Marinerz93
With Fenty at the helm, I fear the worst is yet to come, sadly it is something we have experienced before. This just feels like a continuation of the Billy Smarts Circus John perpetuates.

FENTY OUT
FENTY OUT
FENTY OUT

I think you are right in saying worse is to come.
Most fans now are feeling abandoned by OUR club.
Fenty is cutting his way through the thread that binds the club and fans together.
I hope you (Fenty) can work past your huge ego and sell the club to people who actually care about taking our club forward.
When your are gone your legacy will be of a man that ruined a once great football club, that's it nothing else.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
KingstonMariner
December 26, 2020, 6:20pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from forza ivano
.....the last one a couple of weeks ago, and all those other 'worst weeks in our history. that we've endured in the last 16 years?

it's just unreal how this club under Fenty continues to find ways to be even worse/more embarrassing ,when you just think it can't get any worse

all we need now is for JSF to unveil Slade as the new manager

Dunno but will they cast Ben Miller and Sarah Alexander as Mr & Mrs Fenty?

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0401995/

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
SomeSanity
December 26, 2020, 6:31pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +855
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Dunno but will they cast Ben Miller and Sarah Alexander as Mr & Mrs Fenty?

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0401995/

I loved that show. Sarah Alexander’s sister was absolutely stunning, sadly never to be seen or heard of in series 2.

I digress. As much as I dislike what JF is doing to this club I hope he has a plan for the next few months. Should the unthinkable happen, he will still expect the same amount of money for a devalued product. Further loans will be needed and  thus the cycle continues.

He will be the figurehead of this club til they carry him out in a coffin .. then what?

Because no sodomist wants to pick up his tab.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
IlkleyMariner
December 26, 2020, 6:32pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
Sorry but had enough
Probably lose next two games, both at home.
My betting account funds keep growing as I bet for the once might mariners to lose.

Incredibly my biggest ever win was when I had Podge to be top scorer in National League at 40-1, which got cut to 20-1 as it was shared. Those were happier days.

Still if I continue to flourish with betting on town losing, I might get enough to buy out Fenty. It’ll probably only cost a pittance by May.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › is this the worst week in our history since.....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.