Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 26, 2020, 5:12pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,824
Gold Stars: 553
Dear Mr Fenty,

I am becoming increasingly concerned that you are failing to follow your fiduciary duties as director.

May I remind you:

- You should be acting in the best interests of the company. Even Sonik would admit that you are quite clearly failing at this. You appear to be obsessed by your ‘benign loan’ repayment and self-interest. You are despised by the fans and the vast majority of your tenure has been a disaster. You have dragged the reputation of the Club through the courts and press on at least one occasion so far. In the best interests of the company...GO!!!

- You should not fetter your own discretion. The dual role you had with GTFC and the Council suggests that you failed in this regard.

- You should avoid a conflict of interest. Your dealings with the Council, Alick Kapikanya and the Regeneration Fund would suggest you have failed in your duties. I think we are all aware of the answer to this one. Even your own family.

- You have a duty not to make unauthorised personal profit. Let’s hope the disclosures about the transactions between our Club and Cool Energy Holdings Ltd are correct.

- You must exercise professional judgment. Your judgment when dealing with agents, players, staff, fans, convicts etc suggest your judgment is as sound as a silent fart

- You must exercise reasonable care, skill and diligence in your role. If you think you have achieved this you might want to buy a new straitjacket.

Kind Regards

ps...to paraphrase Rob Scott...If you don’t fackin like it, fack offfff
Logged Offline
Private Message
aldi_01
December 26, 2020, 5:47pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
flipping hell, I mean I promote high standards and push my staff to get the best out of the kids they teach in front of them but you honestly think Mr Fenty will understand half the words in that post?

Come on Knut, where is your differentiation?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fiduciary Duties

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.