Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Brexit deal agreed
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 14 Guests

Brexit deal agreed

This thread currently has 24,764 views. Print
55 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
grimsby pete
January 6, 2021, 3:39pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,781
Gold Stars: 222
We have only been out a few days KM and in the middle of a pandemic .

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 545
Humbercod
January 6, 2021, 8:03pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,494
Gold Stars: 82
It’s been over 4 years since the heroic vote to leave, we’ve just got a deal with the wannabe empire and its not even been a month in and they’re (remoaners) still at it 😩
Guys just accept we are now back to being a free independent Country and we will remain so for the rest of your lives. Living in hope that we may one day in our lifetime rejoining is delusion, so instead of the bitter joy for every decision that might go against us, how about putting the past behind come together and get behind the greatest country that ever was.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 545
ska face
January 6, 2021, 10:19pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Yeah, Allardyce and The Express are big Remainers...

Tweet 1346027396428869632 will appear here...

Tweet 1346487956572397568 will appear here...
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 545
KingstonMariner
January 6, 2021, 10:38pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Humbercod
It’s been over 4 years since the heroic vote to leave, we’ve just got a deal with the wannabe empire and its not even been a month in and they’re (remoaners) still at it 😩
Guys just accept we are now back to being a free independent Country and we will remain so for the rest of your lives. Living in hope that we may one day in our lifetime rejoining is delusion, so instead of the bitter joy for every decision that might go against us, how about putting the past behind come together and get behind the greatest country that ever was.

Heroic!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You’re really a prize dingbat aren’t you. The sacrifice of drawing a cross on a bit of paper. How future generations will marvel. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 545
KingstonMariner
January 6, 2021, 10:41pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete
We have only been out a few days KM and in the middle of a pandemic .

And we’ve already seen billions of pounds worth of Euro trades leave the City of London. Paris and Frankfurt thank you for your contribution to their economies.

To say nothing of the thanks given by Irish Republicans for another step towards a united Ireland.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 545
KingstonMariner
January 6, 2021, 10:59pm
Meths Drinker
Of course now we’re an independent country we can determine our own laws within the United Kingdom....oh hang on a minute, one phone call from the President Elect (did any U.K. citizens get to vote in that election?) and we have to set up a customs border between constituent parts of the U.K.

Rule Britannia eh? We don’t even rule the waves between Scotland and NI!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 545
grimsby pete
January 6, 2021, 11:01pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,781
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from KingstonMariner

And we’ve already seen billions of pounds worth of Euro trades leave the City of London. Paris and Frankfurt thank you for your contribution to their economies.

To say nothing of the thanks given by Irish Republicans for another step towards a united Ireland.

I think there should be a United Ireland keeping part of it in the UK cost a lot of lives both sides of the water.

You are nearly as bad as the trump supporters believe what you want to believe the other lot whether it's brexit voters the Conservatives they are wrong and you are right.
I know you won't change your mind on the subjects but I at least can see both sides point of view and don't need to push my views down other people's throats because they don't agree.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 545
ginnywings
January 6, 2021, 11:22pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from grimsby pete

I think there should be a United Ireland keeping part of it in the UK cost a lot of lives both sides of the water.

You are nearly as bad as the trump supporters believe what you want to believe the other lot whether it's brexit voters the Conservatives they are wrong and you are right.
I know you won't change your mind on the subjects but I at least can see both sides point of view and don't need to push my views down other people's throats because they don't agree.

It's called opinion Pete. Nobody is pushing anything down anybody's throat. I'm a remainer, but the democratic vote went to brexit, so i accept that. I won't however accept it was a good idea, and I believe the British people were lied to by the elite.

Less than a week into it and there are problems all over. EU companies refusing to deliver to us. People in Ireland can't get goods shipped there. Fishing boats from Eire being chased out of Scottish waters. British trawlers being impounded. Fishermen who voted Brexit are up in arms.

We will be told it's teething problems but I can only see it getting worse.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 545
KingstonMariner
January 6, 2021, 11:43pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete

So you’re quite happy to ignore the facts then Pete and accuse people who think Brexit is a bad idea of being Trumpist!

As for pushing my views down other people’s throats, I’m merely responding. You were the first to comment. When you give your opinion it’s not pushing views down other people’s throat, but when others REPLY they are. That’s hypocrisy.

If you don’t like people disagreeing with you, don’t post on a controversial subject.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 545
Humbercod
January 6, 2021, 11:54pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,494
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Heroic!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You’re really a prize dingbat aren’t you. The sacrifice of drawing a cross on a bit of paper. How future generations will marvel. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Heroic in the sense we were told there would be mass job losses and an immediate recession in the event of a leave win. Heroic in the sense we ignored the threats from the bankers, the globalists, the elites, the media even our own government and their propaganda leaflets everything and the kitchen sink was thrown at us.

What a proud day, a day I will never forget when 17,410,741 of my fellow heroic Countrymen finally stood up to the elites and said... NO we are leaving your corrupt union and we are taking our country back 🇬🇧
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 545
55 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Brexit deal agreed

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.