Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bradford (H) Match Thread
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 147 Guests

Bradford (H) Match Thread

This thread currently has 34,633 views. Print
23 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All Recommend Thread
IlkleyMariner
December 22, 2020, 9:12pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +2,872
Gold Stars: 66
Quoted from Mayaman
That's football.   Bennet got better, Morais was class despite some quiet periods. Spokes had a good game but should have gone off.  He looked dead on his feet. Town's passing much better as are the crosses but we need a goalscorer who's good with both feet and his head.   A lot of criticism but the players worked hard. That's a big difference than earlier in the season.

Trying hard is not enough.
It needs some quality and experience who are trying hard.
It’s not rocket science.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 180 - 225
monkeyboy
December 22, 2020, 9:12pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -174
Gold Stars: 26
A game we didn’t deserve to lose. Two brilliant goals did for us.

Jackson never had any service but looks like our best finisher when he gets chances . I’m not convinced with Gibson at all tbh.
Clifton has great engine but very poor passing ability.

Green should be gone in January along with Hanson, don’t think we are in that bad shape really. Need to get a couple of experience players and get the rest back for like scannell.

We may start getting run of the green eventually.

Don’t forget guys it’s not halfway through the season yet and time to make a few signings so talk of relegation is daft at this point.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 181 - 225
pontoonlew
December 22, 2020, 9:13pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -15
Approval: +8,721
Gold Stars: 163
Quoted from Hagrid

Did more than  Jackson did but you seem to just crucify Green no matter what he does. Got no support from anyone around him. Booting it up to him against 2 6 ft 5 centre halves when he clearely aint fit wtf do you want him to do. Idiot

The only time I ever seem to see your name on here is when I see you crying about Matt Green, he’s awful, as is Gibson. Jackson has popped in 2 goals so deserves a little time but he was poor tonight.

If you think Green or Gibson deserve to play in this side then you deserve to watch the shite they’re serving up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 182 - 225
MuddyWaters
December 22, 2020, 9:15pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from pontoonlew

The only time I ever seem to see your name on here is when I see you crying about Matt Green, he’s awful, as is Gibson. Jackson has popped in 2 goals so deserves a little time but he was poor tonight.

If you think Green or Gibson deserve to play in this side then you deserve to watch the shite they’re serving up.

Let’s be honest, we had better strikers in non league than we’ve had since.
Private Message
Reply: 183 - 225
Hagrid
December 22, 2020, 9:15pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,988
Gold Stars: 507
Quoted from pontoonlew

You wanna get your eyesight tested then pal.

We’re excrement all over the park. Our bright spot is a man we brought in 2 weeks ago. Its embarrassing to intercourse, but you constantly single out one player when we have good 10/15 who are not fit to wear the shirt
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 184 - 225
MuddyWaters
December 22, 2020, 9:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from Hagrid

You wanna get your eyesight tested then pal.

We’re excrement all over the park. Our bright spot is a man we brought in 2 weeks ago. Its embarrassing to intercourse, but you constantly single out one player when we have good 10/15 who are not fit to wear the shirt

Some are just not ever fit.
Private Message
Reply: 185 - 225
ginnywings
December 22, 2020, 9:20pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 537
Relegation form whilst playing teams in relegation form is a tad concerning. Needs at least 5 better players in that starting line up to even compete. Left back, left midfield, centre mid with creativity and goals and two strikers.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 186 - 225
Northbank Mariner
December 22, 2020, 9:22pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,391
Gold Stars: 170
If you want the truth, I'm pig sick of wasting £20 a week now...I want to be entertained, but right now all I'm doing is getting frustrated with the dog sh!te being served up, yes the boys try hard but we are getting beat by, at best, mediocre teams. No excuses now, either IH sorts this shower out, gets rid of the dead wood and we start playing the football he promised or he packs his bags and leaves. My patience is wearing so thin you can see right through it!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 187 - 225
nightrider
December 22, 2020, 9:27pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
Jackson can score. Fact.
I remember Michael Owen doing nothing for 89mins. He then scored.
Jackson to start every game. He doesn't get subbed unless they remove him on a stretcher
If we're gonna start launching it, stick Pollock up front. I swear he'll do a better job than any other striker at the club, which says it all.
Hansons had it. Green should have gone a year ago, he isn't good enough for the national league. Well done to him for what he's managed to get off the club - A semi pro would have done as good a job
I'd say stick him in the stand as a ball boy but he's just not quick enough to the ball
Ffs how difficult can it be to pick a team and stick to it. Obvious who needs to play and where
Can't wait to see what we get in jan

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 188 - 225
davmariner
December 22, 2020, 9:31pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,860
Gold Stars: 75
I’m really surprised by how accepting some people are of poor quality and mediocrity. That attitude won’t help us retain our EFL status.

Bradford didn’t even have to get out of second gear to beat us on our own patch. These are the games that we need to be winning.

A loss to Southend and now to Bradford is hugely concerning.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 189 - 225
23 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bradford (H) Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.