5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
December 4, 2020, 11:34pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
You do keep us amused Little Iron Man with your mad Trump-like claims.

As for never being below League 2, what was Scunny doing for all those years before the 1950s? You had a longer spell out of the Football League than Grimsby and Lincoln put together (14 years combined).

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 45
Northbank Mariner
December 5, 2020, 8:12am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,391
Gold Stars: 170
Oh my good god ... I'm lost for words....this child has no idea...he almost makes Trump and Johnson sound sane with his completely unfounded, incorrect ramblings.  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 45
December 5, 2020, 8:34am
Guest User
A few facts about Lincolnshire's finest. 50 years yes 50 as a Non-League Club. A spell of 34 yrs out 37 in the basement tier.

Years in second highest division Grimsby 51 yrs
Years in the Top English division Grimsby 11 yrs.
The season Glanford Park renamed Glanford Tip.
You cannot deny it smells like a sewer. It has no history. No atmosphere and no real fans. Away support is appalling. Not comparable to to Grimsby away fans.
Credit where credit is due, you've over achieved for a few seasons, but now you are were you belong. In contrast Grimsby have under achieved and are aiming to be back were we belong.
Yes you were the highest achieving club in Lincolnshire for a handful of seasons only. You can't believe or claim that now. Love Peace and kisses.
Reply: 32 - 45
denni266
December 5, 2020, 8:49am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.82
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +634
Gold Stars: 128
What a mammary . you are only in the league because someone was spending his wifes money . and now she has shut her purse you are back as a bottom feeder again
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 45
moosey_club
December 5, 2020, 1:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,141
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from Lincs Iron man
Thedonisthedon

Are you serious??

We have been in league one for a good few years and far more recent than Grimsby. You have been tapping around going no where for years. We have never been below this league like you have. Our stadium is the best out the three big clubs in Lincolnshire, the newest and probably the best atmosphere out of the three. Potentially, we are better Supported than Grimsby and Lincoln too. Ok we have only been getting 3.5 - 4.5k but so have you and Lincoln but like I said potentially we could get more than both of you.
These are all facts

Like I said, Lincolnshire's Finest

its that lacking in atmosphere NASA have requested match passes to let their astronauts go and get used to the feeling before they go on space missions.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 45
moosey_club
December 5, 2020, 1:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,141
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from denni266
What a mammary . you are only in the league because someone was spending his wifes money . and now she has shut her purse you are back as a bottom feeder again

Not only his wife involved, he has now employed his son as chief scout hasnt he ?  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 45
Hagrid
December 5, 2020, 2:43pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,987
Gold Stars: 507
Block the muppet before he comes back
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 45
rancido
December 5, 2020, 3:52pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,447
Gold Stars: 91
Quoted from Lincs Iron man
Thedonisthedon

Are you serious??

We have been in league one for a good few years and far more recent than Grimsby. You have been tapping around going no where for years. We have never been below this league like you have. Our stadium is the best out the three big clubs in Lincolnshire, the newest and probably the best atmosphere out of the three. Potentially, we are better Supported than Grimsby and Lincoln too. Ok we have only been getting 3.5 - 4.5k but so have you and Lincoln but like I said potentially we could get more than both of you.
These are all facts

Like I said, Lincolnshire's Finest

We have had far more seasons as a league club than you have ,seeing as you only attained league status in the very early 1950's. While we were plying our trade in the old Division 1, you lot were confined to kick abouts on Appleby Frodingham slag heaps.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 45
KingstonMariner
December 5, 2020, 4:00pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from moosey_club

its that lacking in atmosphere NASA have requested match passes to let their astronauts go and get used to the feeling before they go on space missions.

PMSL

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 45
wuffing
December 5, 2020, 8:19pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +788
Gold Stars: 35
Come on then L.I.M...we're waiting!

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincolnshire Finest

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.