December 2, 2020, 3:57pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,448
Gold Stars: 92
Quoted from Lincs Iron man
Well lads 😂
It's finally clicked tonight and were on fire.
Can't wait to play you fishermen.
Starting to look the real deal

Your poor season continues and I feel for you

Up the iron

Lincolnshire's finest 😀😀👏👏👏

I see you have crawled out from underneath that slag heap again you ferrous fingered fornicator

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 45
KingstonMariner
December 2, 2020, 11:08pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

August 2019
November 2018
August 2016

Admittedly all home wins but it's not been that uncommon a score for Town these past few years

Due another one then..    

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 45
KingstonMariner
December 2, 2020, 11:10pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from rancido

I see you have crawled out from underneath that slag heap your sister again you ferrous fingered fornicator

Corrected it for you

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 45
Gaffer58
December 3, 2020, 10:47am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
We’ve just had 4 weeks off lockdown where ironmans ramblings would have made us realise there’s always someone in a worse situation then us, then we come out off lockdown and up he appears, and it makes you realise, there’s still someone in a worse situation then us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 45
ginnywings
December 3, 2020, 10:49am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
Quoted from Gaffer58
We’ve just had 4 weeks off lockdown where ironmans ramblings would have made us realise there’s always someone in a worse situation then us, then we come out off lockdown and up he appears, and it makes you realise, there’s still someone in a worse situation then us.

We are out of lockdown? When did that happen?

We can go shopping and play golf now though.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 45
December 4, 2020, 4:08pm
Guest User
Lincolnshire finest, ha ha ha ha. Lincoln are a league above you idiot. Tin pot stadium, the newest in Lincolnshire. It's a soulless dump with no character and it stinks to boot. The smell hits you as soon as you come down that hill. You never get blue skies it's always tinged with yellow. How many years have the finest being in the top or second tier league. Grimsby and Lincoln have far more years in the higher divisions. Can't respect your comments when they are not factual.
Still all the best for the rest of the season I'd love to see your stand up routine as you are such a comedian.
Love and peace.
Reply: 25 - 45
Lincs Iron man
December 4, 2020, 8:05pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +0 / -5
Approval: -577
Thedonisthedon

Are you serious??

We have been in league one for a good few years and far more recent than Grimsby. You have been tapping around going no where for years. We have never been below this league like you have. Our stadium is the best out the three big clubs in Lincolnshire, the newest and probably the best atmosphere out of the three. Potentially, we are better Supported than Grimsby and Lincoln too. Ok we have only been getting 3.5 - 4.5k but so have you and Lincoln but like I said potentially we could get more than both of you.
These are all facts

Like I said, Lincolnshire's Finest
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 45
moss_side_mariner
December 4, 2020, 8:23pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +9 / 0
Approval: +1,043
Gold Stars: 3
Thedonisthedon

Are you serious??

We have been in league one for a good few years and far more recent than Grimsby. You have been tapping around going no where for years. We have never been below this league like you have. Our stadium is the best out the three big clubs in Lincolnshire, the newest and probably the best atmosphere out of the three. Potentially, we are better Supported than Grimsby and Lincoln too. Ok we have only been getting 3.5 - 4.5k but so have you and Lincoln but like I said potentially we could get more than both of you.
These are all facts

Best laugh I’ve had in ages.

from the banks of the river humber, to the shores of sicilly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 45
promotion plaice
December 4, 2020, 8:29pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,954
Gold Stars: 189
Thedonisthedon

Are you serious??

These are all facts

[img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/10JhviFuU2gWD6/giphy.gif[/img]

2019/2020 season average home attendances:

Grimsby    4,599

Scunthorpe    3,546    

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 45
Lincs Iron man
December 4, 2020, 9:02pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +0 / -5
Approval: -577
Truth hurts doesn't it 😉
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincolnshire Finest

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.