6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
golfer
November 23, 2020, 6:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,419
Gold Stars: 115
Surely the manager / director should know what is going on with every aspect of the club instead of saying it's not his concern. He should make it his concern. For all the hype, he has done nothing for this club (except perhaps delay the inevitable) We have a worse team now than when he came. He makes out that he is the saviour but is he really a yes man .He definitely hasn't impressed me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 54
buckstown
November 23, 2020, 7:02pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,171
Gold Stars: 79
Olly said some time ago that JF handled all the player negotiations
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 54
friskneymariner
November 23, 2020, 7:03pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Ipswin

Sadly I don't think he will but with the madman in charge anything is possible

Stranger thing have happened Paul Raven away in cup replay at York.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 54
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
November 23, 2020, 7:35pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +827
Gold Stars: 117
The problem seems to be that it is now THREE MONTHS since Ollie signed him, and as a senior professional, it is unbelievable that he has not become match fit enough to play a full game. THREE MONTHS!!!

I can totally understand why Ollie has previously said what he has said about Mohsni. It must be infuriating for Ollie, that the one player that he had so much hope for, the first player he signed for Grimsby, even calling him his a leader, and his 'Virgil van Dyke', and he has failed on every level.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 54
WOZOFGRIMSBY
November 23, 2020, 7:55pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from friskneymariner

Stranger thing have happened Paul Raven away in cup replay at York.

You mean like Glenn Downey at Wrexham

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 54
friskneymariner
November 23, 2020, 8:12pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

You mean like Glenn Downey at Wrexham

I was there to witness that unique occasion rest of the year went rapidly downhill.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 54
HertsGTFC
November 23, 2020, 8:22pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,875
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from golfer
Surely the manager / director should know what is going on with every aspect of the club instead of saying it's not his concern. He should make it his concern. For all the hype, he has done nothing for this club (except perhaps delay the inevitable) We have a worse team now than when he came. He makes out that he is the saviour but is he really a yes man .He definitely hasn't impressed me.

Once you look beyond the man of the people but I think you’ve called it about right.

I’m trying to remain optimistic but every time I see us we look like we’ve regressed further. I wouldn’t have a clue who are best 11 is and I don’t think IH is any closer to knowing, in his defence some of that is down to having the likes of Hanson, Hewitt, Tilley, Edwards and Wright all out injured.

Now it looks like we’re being true to form off the pitch too.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 54
WOZOFGRIMSBY
November 23, 2020, 8:23pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from friskneymariner

I was there to witness that unique occasion rest of the year went rapidly downhill.

Must’ve been a sh1t night as thought it was New Year’s Eve

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 54
friskneymariner
November 23, 2020, 8:52pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Must’ve been a sh1t night as thought it was New Year’s Eve

It was but not a bad start to the New Year,except for being in Stoke on Trent that is.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 54
Ipswin
November 23, 2020, 9:09pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
The problem seems to be that it is now THREE MONTHS since Ollie signed him, and as a senior professional, it is unbelievable that he has not become match fit enough to play a full game. THREE MONTHS!!!

I can totally understand why Ollie has previously said what he has said about Mohsni. It must be infuriating for Ollie, that the one player that he had so much hope for, the first player he signed for Grimsby, even calling him his a leader, and his 'Virgil van Dyke', and he has failed on every level.

Even at half fit he would probably do a better job than last Saturday's players

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 54
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mohsni

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.