Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tweet from tondeur.
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 148 Guests

Tweet from tondeur.

This thread currently has 18,382 views. Print
13 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
November 21, 2020, 8:25pm
Guest User
Just tweeted that when answering questions later on. IH said he would leave if the Fans wanted him too

Any fan that wants him gone is flipping mad.

He has made a lot of mistakes this season. But that doesn’t mean he should lose his job.

He gets it. Look at all the work outside of the actual training he did last season. Going into schools etc.

After this excrement is over. He is the perfect man for Grimsby.
Lincs Iron man
November 21, 2020, 8:29pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +0 / -5
Approval: -577
He's lost the plot
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 128
ginnywings
November 21, 2020, 8:30pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 537
Didn't take long for this club to grind him down did it?

It's a black hole for managers.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 128
KingstonMariner
November 21, 2020, 8:31pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from 3610
Just tweeted that when answering questions later on. IH said he would leave if the Fans wanted him too

Any fan that wants him gone is flipping mad.

He has made a lot of mistakes this season. But that doesn’t mean he should lose his job.

He gets it. Look at all the work outside of the actual training he did last season. Going into schools etc.

After this excrement is over. He is the perfect man for Grimsby.

That could be read as an invitation to get people to ‘push’ him out of a difficult situation.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 128
mariner91
November 21, 2020, 8:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,249
Gold Stars: 253
No manager will succeed until the cancer that is John Fenty finally relinquishes his control of the club.

Looking forward to a brighter future now Fenty has gone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 128
Rick12
November 21, 2020, 8:32pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Gutted if Ian Holloway has said that if the fans want him to leave he will.  I for one still want him here as I think plenty of others do as well.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 128
ska face

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,340
Gold Stars: 820
He’s not going to lose his job. Think he needs a thicker skin if he’s going to act like that, especially considering the fan base is currently reduced to words on the internet!

He needs to appreciate people are sick of our current predicament. We’re not stupid and we know a bad performance when we see one - so all the “that was a fantastic performance” when we’ve not had a shot on goal doesn’t wash.

We’ve also had our fill of gutless performers, and being 4 down in 30 mins is not acceptable - the players didn’t even look arsed.

One thing we can all agree on is Fenty needs to write off his loans and walk, tomorrow if not tonight. Holloway wants to build something here and I - along with most others - would like to see him do so, but I don’t think it will happen with the Fenty albatross around our neck.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 128
davmariner
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,860
Gold Stars: 75
We’re heading fast towards the relegation zone. His recruitment hasn’t been good enough and it’s obvious that we’re heading for a relegation battle this season.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 128
MuddyWaters
November 21, 2020, 8:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
If that doesn’t tell you how badly this club is run then nothing will. Don’t forget that IH has only actually been in charge for three months at the beginning of the year and since the middle of August. For whatever reason, our squad is convincingly worse than the one he took over.

Tonight’s comment looks like an ‘I want out’ comment.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 128
November 21, 2020, 8:38pm
Guest User
Quoted from MuddyWaters
If that doesn’t tell you how badly this club is run then nothing will. Don’t forget that IH has only actually been in charge for three months at the beginning of the year and since the middle of August. For whatever reason, our squad is convincingly worse than the one he took over.

Tonight’s comment looks like an ‘I want out’ comment.

To be fair we don’t know what the question was that caused that answer.
Reply: 9 - 128
13 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tweet from tondeur.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.