WayneBurnettsJockstrap
October 26, 2020, 10:54pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +835
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Given that Bradford's iFollow sales are low considering their fan base, I wonder what their Communications and Commercial Director, Ryan 'Not Very Bright' Sparks, has done to boost them.  

They've probably old him to keep his mouth shut
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
pen penfras
October 27, 2020, 11:29am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -130
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from Teestogreen
After watching McKeowns horror show against Harrogate - I decided not to subscribe to ifollow for the  Carlisle game.
Just seen his Carlisle horror show - my Carlisle mate reckons he’s never seen anything like it in playing and watching football in over 40 years. He thinks if McKeown is
not involved in some sort of betting regime, he should be dropped anyway in recognition of his poor performance, therefore Battersby included.
Certainly, to have him as captain is detrimental to the team, as he has lost Town some important points, in the face of others in the team giving it all  to improve it
imo
I don’t see any reason to subscribe to any more Grimsby Town games on ifollow, whilst this goalkeeper is undermining any progress with the rest of the team

Because you support them? I guess you're a plastic supporter...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
Teestogreen
November 7, 2020, 11:00pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -127
Gold Stars: 22
Just seen all the avatars receiving positive points for the points I raised above.
More than 15% of the team I first watched and loved have passed away this week.
So unfair - all of it.
But that’s life.

UTM

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › iFollow Sales

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.