Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Latest iFollow income
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 290 Guests

Latest iFollow income

This thread currently has 2,252 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
golfer
October 20, 2020, 2:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,376
Gold Stars: 112
A lot of the ifollow support for home games will be free to season ticket holders so above figures wont be true
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 19
toontown
October 20, 2020, 2:50pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,159
Gold Stars: 69
Yeah beat me to it golfer
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 19
chelseacity
October 20, 2020, 4:13pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +355
Gold Stars: 9
I can confirm that in Lytham St Annes, Stallingborough, & Chelsea no problems with iplayer having had all the games on at each household.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 19
Yossarian
October 20, 2020, 4:17pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,098
Gold Stars: 18
I'm considering it for tonights game (better than watch the Champions League, surely!!).

I've never watched on  iFollow before but I feel a sense of obligation to at least contribute something to the club at the moment.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 19
Poojah
October 20, 2020, 4:22pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,153
Gold Stars: 1,490
Quoted from Yossarian
I'm considering it for tonights game (better than watch the Champions League, surely!!).

I've never watched on  iFollow before but I feel a sense of obligation to at least contribute something to the club at the moment.

Do it mate. I’ve really enjoyed watching the last three games and it keeps the money trickling into the club. Town have played some great stuff lately and Harrogate are a neat side themselves.

I’m predicting a good game tonight whatever the result.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 19
oochiad
October 20, 2020, 4:23pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,647
Gold Stars: 27
The only problem I’ve had is with the commentary being off at the beginning, otherwise it’s great. I think a lot of it is down to your broadband. For the price of £10 our club really needs all the help it can get so please if you haven’t yet bought a pass give it a go! The quality of what has been on show is well worth the risk! UTMM!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 19
Kris2
October 20, 2020, 4:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,617
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from Yossarian

It's a good chance to put something in the pot when maybe you wouldn't have otherwise. I've been able to see games I normally wouldn't because I'm at work on weekends or evenings but can set up the game on my laptop and have a video feed instead of only radio. Probably end up spending more money on the club this season just because of iFollow access to games meaning I can see more of them than the games I'd normally be able to go to work permitting.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 19
grimps
October 20, 2020, 4:56pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +4,994
Gold Stars: 46
It’s been a life saver for me the last couple of seasons as I live abroad , I’ve always been happy to pay and have never had any serious issues with it .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 19
Theimperialcoroner
October 20, 2020, 5:07pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -3
Approval: +5,088
Gold Stars: 93
Always been great for me either here or in the US. I use iPad and safari if there is an issue with the browser I’ve not experienced it.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 19
Teesknees
October 20, 2020, 5:12pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,596
Gold Stars: 18
The only problem I've had with it was hearing Dave Burn's voice before the hand over from radio Hullberside! Otherwise good picture and sound quality!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 19
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Latest iFollow income

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.