4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Maringer
October 20, 2020, 10:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,407
Gold Stars: 184
First match I've seen since March and now I wish I hadn't! Lots of swearing and cursing until I managed to work out that I needed to change the refresh rate for the output from my laptop to the TV. So jerky it was all but unwatchable until that point. After it was fixed, perfectly decent image quality.

Don't know who most of the players were and, disappointingly, I can't say that I have much of an idea about their respective qualities after 90 minutes as nothing much was on show from anybody tonight. Really poor goals conceded and we were lucky there weren't more due to some very poor play from the keeper and defenders at times. Harrogate decent and well-drilled but nothing overly special.

I just hope that we can get a settled side once the fitness is up to scratch as there weren't any partnerships or linking between players on show tonight.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 35
toontown
October 20, 2020, 10:01pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,248
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from Yossarian
Ok, i've paid about 10 mins ago but dont get any link to the match..... but on my account says I've purchased the match pass.......  am i missing something obvious?

Unbelievable that after you've paid it doesn't offer you a link to click on to watch the match. It is appallingly designed
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 35
mariner83
October 21, 2020, 7:26am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
It's not ideal but I watch it through the app on my phone, then do the screen mirroring to TV.   Or on laptop (plugged into router with Ethernet cable) and connected to TV with HDMI - that s worked best, but laptop has decided to stop working properly
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 32 - 35
golfer
October 21, 2020, 8:17am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,418
Gold Stars: 115
Couldn't fault what I was watching - just what I was watching
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 35
Grantham_Mariner
October 21, 2020, 9:42am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,177
Gold Stars: 50
iFollow is only as good as your hardware and internet connection.

I have never had a problem (except when everyone has a problem, ie a fault with iFollow)

My 5 year old phone cast onto my TV or my 8 year old laptop hmdi cable to TV have worked every time. I found Chrome the best browser for the laptop. We do have a very good cable internet connection though.

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 35
Maringer
October 21, 2020, 11:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,407
Gold Stars: 184
I did plan to try and cast to my (pretty new) TV, but it wouldn't work. However, I've just remembered that I changed my wifi setup the other month and I use a wired connection to the TV. Probably didn't update the wifi password on the TV. D'oh!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 35
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Harrogate iFollow

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.