Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fastrack Citizenship for up to 2.9M Hong Kongers
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 25 Guests

Fastrack Citizenship for up to 2.9M Hong Kongers

This thread currently has 4,736 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
malkamalka
June 5, 2020, 7:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +148
Gold Stars: 17
They're only being allowed in because the traditional EU Vegetable and fruit pickers are refusing to come back to Racist Britain.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (Jimi Hendrix)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 30
arryarryarry
June 7, 2020, 12:52am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,068
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

I thought all the lefties and remainers were telling us all through the referendum and since, they are all doing low paid jobs?
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 30
Roast Em Bobby
June 7, 2020, 10:14am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,720
Gold Stars: 43
Not that I recall, though I'd say that it is true that a lot were/are. I think you are attempting to deflect, you know fine well that Farage/UKIP made EU immigration a central issue and that remainers pointed out that it was the government who should have been blamed for the lack of investment (despite all the extra tax income from immigrants), which was causing the strain on public services.

None of you will ever admit it, but you were done up like a kipper. I see in the news today that the predicted fall in food standards predicted by labour (and strongly denied by brexiteers) is now quite likely - https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jun/06/uk-accused-u-turn-animal-welfare-us-trade-talks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 30
arryarryarry
June 8, 2020, 11:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Not that I recall, though I'd say that it is true that a lot were/are. I think you are attempting to deflect, you know fine well that Farage/UKIP made EU immigration a central issue and that remainers pointed out that it was the government who should have been blamed for the lack of investment (despite all the extra tax income from immigrants), which was causing the strain on public services.

None of you will ever admit it, but you were done up like a kipper. I see in the news today that the predicted fall in food standards predicted by labour (and strongly denied by brexiteers) is now quite likely - https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jun/06/uk-accused-u-turn-animal-welfare-us-trade-talks

I'm not deflecting anything sunshine, I voted to leave the EU for several reasons including giving the country back its powers to control immigration.

If you want lies then look up how many Eastern European migrants were expected to come into the UK when Tony Blair opened the floodgates around 15,000 they said then 500,000 came in now it's several million. You obviously ignore the pressures on the NHS and housing or do you think they never visit the doctor and all live in tents?
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 30
Roast Em Bobby
June 9, 2020, 8:30am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,720
Gold Stars: 43
Quoted from arryarryarry
You obviously ignore the pressures on the NHS and housing or do you think they never visit the doctor and all live in tents?

The point is "sunshine" that they were bringing in extra tax revenues that could have paid for more doctors and housing but the tory's chose not to do so.

Knowing that a lot of brexiteers voted for brexit because of immigration, the point of me starting this thread was to highlight the fact that the torys have been quite quick to ignore voters wishes and potentially allow in 3M in from Hong Kong.

And while we are at it, it was the the Tory's who signed the Maastricht treaty not Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 30
barralad
June 10, 2020, 6:39pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,263
Gold Stars: 121

The point is "sunshine" that they were bringing in extra tax revenues that could have paid for more doctors and housing but the tory's chose not to do so.

Knowing that a lot of brexiteers voted for brexit because of immigration, the point of me starting this thread was to highlight the fact that the torys have been quite quick to ignore voters wishes and potentially allow in 3M in from Hong Kong.

And while we are at it, it was the the Tory's who signed the Maastricht treaty not Labour.

Sad individual that I am I watched the re-run of Election Night 97 on BBC Parliament. I'd forgotten how much support there was in the 92-97 Tory government for Europe and one of the reasons given for their hammering was that the public were quite happy with being in Europe and were fed up of the Tories fighting about it. It was Blair and Brown in 2000 who decided not to join the Euro because the conditions hadn't been met.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 30
monkeyboy
June 11, 2020, 6:20pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -167
Gold Stars: 26
Nothing’s changed I’d still vote out. I suspect the losing side would easily still be on the losing side should there be another vote.
Not good looses these remainers and still trying to say us brexiteers are thick. Must be a majority thick people in this country then
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 30
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
June 11, 2020, 6:31pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,805
Gold Stars: 552
Quoted from monkeyboy
Nothing’s changed I’d still vote out. I suspect the losing side would easily still be on the losing side should there be another vote.
Not good looses these remainers and still trying to say us brexiteers are thick. Must be a majority thick people in this country then

Is this post meant to be ironic?!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 30
Ipswin
June 12, 2020, 1:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
I don't mind all these Hong Kong folk coming here at all so long as they integrate

Sadly, as proven professional protesters with little if any predilection for mob violence and criminal damage to public property, they are are going to struggle to fit in

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 30
arryarryarry
June 13, 2020, 5:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from malkamalka
They're only being allowed in because the traditional EU Vegetable and fruit pickers are refusing to come back to Racist Britain.

Again someone who doesn't have a clue what the word racism means.
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 30
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fastrack Citizenship for up to 2.9M Hong Kongers

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.