Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › I've been reminiscing:
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 365 Guests

I've been reminiscing:

This thread currently has 3,232 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Rick12
March 27, 2020, 7:57am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Cambs Mariner

I am very aware of that fact. I have also lost members of my family through smoking but in those times nobody knew any better, unfortunately.  
Sorry to hear. Yes your right. As you maybe aware some doctors between the 1930s to the 1950s said smoking was good for you. Beggars belief to think how they could come up with this knowing what we do now and even in them times people had coughing fits induced by smoking.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
Lincoln Mariner 56
March 27, 2020, 9:31am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,512
Gold Stars: 64
I crane my neck to see Kilmore
Just as Waters stoops to score
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
Mayaman
March 27, 2020, 11:04am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,259
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56
I crane my neck to see Kilmore
Just as Waters stoops to score

Teamwork
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › I've been reminiscing:

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.