February 23, 2020, 10:51am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from Fishy clapper

Your poor dog

I did say sorry to it and she knew I was only upset after watching those 3 quick goals. I bet she reads the results before she comes out of hiding on Tueasday  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 90
Pontooner
February 23, 2020, 11:03am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +186
He's done a fantastic job in getting us playing much more attractive football, which carries a real goal threat. But he must be absolutely boiling at the defending, which both in this game and others has been nothing short of woeful.

It was a perfectly reasonable question from JT and the response was over the top, but probably just reflected the mood / frustration Holloway must be feeling.

Wouldn't like to have been a player on the receiving end of his thoughts after the game!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 90
grimsby pete
February 23, 2020, 11:14am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
If you lot are offended by Ollie's reaction,

You should hear my wife and me going at each other .

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 90
KingstonMariner
February 23, 2020, 12:28pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from rancido

FFS why drag politics into a discussion about our manager!!!

It was meant to be a joke.

I don't know why people need to be so touchy about it. I thought they were proud to be kippers.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 90
jock dock tower
February 23, 2020, 1:18pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
In a climate where mental health issues are headline news on a daily basis the goldfish bowl lives of football managers must put them under enormous pressure on a daily basis. IH had an off moment by the look of it, and as others have said I hope he takes the opportunity at some time in the future to apologise.

Let's not play an online court here dispensing out what we perceive to be justice or otherwise. Others perceive it as harassment, and we all know where that can end up.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 90
Badger57
February 23, 2020, 1:38pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,896
Gold Stars: 30
Didn't hear much to get bothered about really. He just had a little mini rant because he was a bit fed up and annoyed. I'm a bit like that when Town have lost! 😁
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 90
forza ivano
February 23, 2020, 1:45pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,159
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Badger57
Didn't hear much to get bothered about really. He just had a little mini rant because he was a bit fed up and annoyed. I'm a bit like that when Town have lost! 😁

Exactly  badger.he had been frustrated for the whole 2nd half over the reffing, our defence,, their time wasting and their coaches behaviour. He was arguing with their bench and the 4th official for much of that time.jt was the unlucky recipient of this.

Ps think a lot of people are forgetting that we were very decent first half and played some lovely stuff
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 90
February 23, 2020, 2:13pm
Guest User
Quoted from forza ivano

Exactly  badger.he had been frustrated for the whole 2nd half over the reffing, our defence,, their time wasting and their coaches behaviour. He was arguing with their bench and the 4th official for much of that time.jt was the unlucky recipient of this.

Ps think a lot of people are forgetting that we were very decent first half and played some lovely stuff

And this against the League leaders who have a good record at home.

Reply: 57 - 90
arryarryarry
February 23, 2020, 3:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,040
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from PaceyMariner
Can’t believe some of the posts on this thread. The best thing to happen to Town in years and people are ripping him for getting a bit arsey with a journo. FFS. Ok then, get rid of Ollie and get in a manager who kisses bottom with the press and gets us nowhere. Let’s see how that works!  Honestly don’t understand some people on here.

Erm, now who's overreacting?
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 90
PaceyMariner
February 23, 2020, 3:33pm
Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +266
Gold Stars: 4
I was actually being hypothetical there arryarryarry, but fair play, I get what you mean. I’ll hold my hands up to a slight overreaction.

It just feels like some Town fans can’t wait to jump on something and turn it into a negative. I don’t wear rose tinted glasses and think everything is wonderful, but some posters only seem to post negatives on here. It’s almost like they can’t wait for something to go wrong.

Pacey <*))))><
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 90
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Holloway post match interview

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.