Rick12
February 24, 2020, 3:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from grimsby pete

I heard that last week Rick news must be on the slow train reaching you.

I got KO  playing football once and I have never been the same since.
I only read the news online and listen to the radio occasionally  

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 33
TownSNAFU5
February 24, 2020, 11:35pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,860
Gold Stars: 42
I watched the fight on You-Tube early Sun morning.  Could not believe how good Fury was.  With Wilder, and others, fight records are a sham.  It is like Man City winning 40 consecutive games against Div 2 teams and then playing Liverpool and getting thrashed.  ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

Fury should have far too much for AJ.  History will judge Fury at a higher-level.

I spent Sat night in York watching 16 amateur fights.  Very enjoyable and well-organised. Over 400 fans there.  

The MC said that girls boxing is the fasting growing female sport in this country.g

Nearly all fights (male and female) were for the 10 year old to 18 years old.  One girl came up from Bournemouth and then lost.  Both represent England.

My mates 11 year old daughter is unbeaten and a powerful puncher.  She trains 6 days a week.very ambitious and has seen Katie Taylor fight (an inspiration).  She has gone to Glasgow and won against a highly-rated boxer (same age and weight category).

Another girl at the same club (aged 13) is already a European Champion.  Paris Smith.  She is also a very powerful puncher for her age.

The trouble is the evidence of your successes is there to see on You-Tube.  Getting opponents anywhere within Europe is very difficult.  Even going up and down with your weight category.

All a contrast in hype from Wilder v Fury.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 33
TownSNAFU5
February 24, 2020, 11:35pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,860
Gold Stars: 42
I watched the fight on You-Tube early Sun morning.  Could not believe how good Fury was.  With Wilder, and others, fight records are a sham.  It is like Man City winning 40 consecutive games against Div 2 teams and then playing Liverpool and getting thrashed.  ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

Fury should have far too much for AJ.  History will judge Fury at a higher-level.

I spent Sat night in York watching 16 amateur fights.  Very enjoyable and well-organised. Over 400 fans there.  

The MC said that girls boxing is the fasting growing female sport in this country.g

Nearly all fights (male and female) were for the 10 year old to 18 years old.  One girl came up from Bournemouth and then lost.  Both represent England.

My mates 11 year old daughter is unbeaten and a powerful puncher.  She trains 6 days a week.very ambitious and has seen Katie Taylor fight (an inspiration).  She has gone to Glasgow and won against a highly-rated boxer (same age and weight category).

Another girl at the same club (aged 13) is already a European Champion.  Paris Smith.  She is also a very powerful puncher for her age.

The trouble is the evidence of your successes is there to see on You-Tube.  Getting opponents anywhere within Europe is very difficult.  Even going up and down with your weight category.

All a contrast in hype from Wilder v Fury.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 33
Rick12
February 25, 2020, 8:05am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from TownSNAFU5

Seems like there is going to be trilogy fight between Fury and Wilder .

Pleased to hear that girls boxing is the fastest growing in this country.Despite what others say I think its a great sport to channel inner aggression and curb violent tendencies. Its why it keeps a lot of youngsters out of trouble.Once there energy is sapped there more likely to be more mellow.Probably more so than football.Its one of the reasons Daniel Dubois and many others took up boxing as Iam sure your aware.His dad took him to the gym to keep out of trouble.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fury/Wilder rematch

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.