February 16, 2020, 7:32pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from grimsby pete

On I follow sorry do not know how to do link but briefly ,

Ollie pleased with performance and win he has arranged a game for Tuesday for the lads that need a game,

Hess back at the ground and at the game good to see him with the group.

If we keep playing like we are we will dominate possession and hopefully score more than the other team.
Grandin ,  what a player he only gave the ball away once in the whole game.

We should all be optimistic and not expect to win but be optimistic that we will .

We need the fans because without them we are nothing.

This man is something else ,  Thank you Ollie.

UTMM

Laughing mariner lived down imperial ave like you

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 10
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › post match comments

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.