1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
joe56
February 12, 2020, 6:04pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +476
Gold Stars: 3
I’ve been interested to see the ratings for Chas’s performance in last night’s match. James Findlater in the Telegraph gave him 10, Telegraph readers at the last count have him on 9.8 and the FotMob app awarded him 9.7 (based I believe on a series of objective criteria). All richly deserved and unprecedented I suspect. By the way, I must say that I’m really impressed with the quantity and quality of Mr Findlater’s output, almost reminiscent of the legendary Roy Line! Also, he does seem to have the knack of getting Ollie to answer the key questions in interviews.
Logged Offline
Private Message
forza ivano
February 12, 2020, 7:02pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,140
Gold Stars: 265
Thanks for your thoughts mr.Findlater. 😁👍
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
Mariner Timsky
February 12, 2020, 7:04pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,535
Gold Stars: 4
Hello James 👋🏼

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
February 13, 2020, 5:18am
Guest User
Quoted from joe56
I’ve been interested to see the ratings for Chas’s performance in last night’s match. James Findlater in the Telegraph gave him 10, Telegraph readers at the last count have him on 9.8 and the FotMob app awarded him 9.7 (based I believe on a series of objective criteria). All richly deserved and unprecedented I suspect. By the way, I must say that I’m really impressed with the quantity and quality of Mr Findlater’s output, almost reminiscent of the legendary Roy Line! Also, he does seem to have the knack of getting Ollie to answer the key questions in interviews.

Think we need the Spinal Tap approach so we can turn it up to 11.

Reply: 3 - 4
Son of Cod
February 13, 2020, 10:14am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.94
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,323
Gold Stars: 196
His last 5 matches on Fotmob...

Crawley away: 6.7
Stevenage at home: 8.1 and MoTM
FGR at home: 7.4
Bradford away: 8.1 and MoTM
Colchester away: 9.7 and MoTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.