Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Ollies views on Vernam FC
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 321 Guests

Ollies views on Vernam FC

This thread currently has 3,106 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
February 12, 2020, 5:23pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +786
Gold Stars: 113
I met Ollie up the Avenue this afternoon while his beloved Kim was having a nosey round the Charity shops.

He really is as mad as a box of frogs.

I congratulated him on last nights Vernam FC win. Was chatting to him for about 20 minutes. He is both a font of knowledge and a total nutjob all in one.

He couldnt climb high enough to shout from the rooftops about Chaz, and about the rest of the teams upturn.

I think he is liking it here, as Kim spends less up here in the Charity shops than she did darn sarf. Bargain!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Northbank Mariner
February 12, 2020, 5:45pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,388
Gold Stars: 170
I met Ollie up the Avenue this afternoon while his beloved Kim was having a nosey round the Charity shops.

He really is as mad as a box of frogs.

I congratulated him on last nights Vernam FC win. Was chatting to him for about 20 minutes. He is both a font of knowledge and a total nutjob all in one.

He couldnt climb high enough to shout from the rooftops about Chaz, and about the rest of the teams upturn.

I think he is liking it here, as Kim spends less up here in the Charity shops than she did darn sarf. Bargain!

Funnily enough, I was wondering how Kim was settling into the area, that's the only thing that unnerves me a little. If Kim cannot settle and wants to go back down south that could be the only stopper on Holloway being here for a very, very long time.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 11
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
February 12, 2020, 5:48pm

Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Funnily enough, I was wondering how Kim was settling into the area, that's the only thing that unnerves me a little. If Kim cannot settle and wants to go back down south that could be the only stopper on Holloway being here for a very, very long time.

Certainly looked like she was happy snapping up cheap bargains while Ollie was kept busy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 11
Heisenberg
February 12, 2020, 5:56pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +4,817
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

I believe they’ve moved to Lincoln. Is that considered ‘the area’?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 11
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
February 12, 2020, 6:08pm

Brandy Drinker
I was led to believe it was out near Ashby cum Fenby, but that may have been renting until they found their ideal Palace, and if Holloway Towers is at Lincoln then so be it. At least its only 40 minutes away, and in the world of football and travel, that can be well and truly considered 'the area'
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 11
Northbank Mariner
February 12, 2020, 6:17pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,388
Gold Stars: 170
They're living in Ashby-cum-fenby...he was living in the lodges at laceby manor until Kim came up here with the dogs...
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 11
KingstonMariner
February 12, 2020, 6:27pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I love the fact that he is as mad as a box of frogs. Great leaders should be a bit, erm eccentric. As long as they’re competent, which he is.

The plus for the area is that the A46 can take him all the way to Bath and it’s just a short hop from there to Brizzle.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 11
forza ivano
February 12, 2020, 7:10pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,142
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from KingstonMariner
I love the fact that he is as mad as a box of frogs. Great leaders should be a bit, erm eccentric. As long as they’re competent, which he is.

The plus for the area is that the A46 can take him all the way to Bath and it’s just a short hop from there to Brizzle.

I think the family home is near Bath rather than Brizzle
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 11
KingstonMariner
February 12, 2020, 7:17pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from forza ivano

I think the family home is near Bath rather than Brizzle

Even better. A46 all the way. Proper job!

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 11
TownSNAFU5
February 12, 2020, 7:45pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,774
Gold Stars: 41
She might like the weather and the seaside better in the summer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 11
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Ollies views on Vernam FC

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.