4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
February 11, 2020, 8:06pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Why is iFollow always flipping excrement? Can never login properly. Having to watch it on my flipping phone because it won't work on my laptop.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 30
Gaffer58
February 11, 2020, 9:30pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
Come on you techies, someone put THE goal on here, it sounds rather good on the radio.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 30
BenBB
February 11, 2020, 9:33pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +866
Gold Stars: 30

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 12 - 30
Gaffer58
February 11, 2020, 9:40pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Thanks for that, now that was a good un, nearly spilt my coffee, the current Mrs Gaffer allows me to have a flask in my man shed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 30
nightrider
February 11, 2020, 10:09pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
Surely any problems with login have nothing to do with ifollow. I've been watching games on it for a year and never had any problems. I'm clueless with tech but it always works. Maybe reinstall the app. I did get crap picture tonight but all good after logging out and in again

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 30
Croxton
February 11, 2020, 10:34pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +2,933
I have login problems every time I take my laptop away from the house. I used the webchat thingy in the bottom right corner of the screen on IFollow and it gave me a 'temporary' numerical password. It works well so I'll see how long it lasts! Basically, the 'forgot your password' system fails to link with my registered email.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 30
KingstonMariner
February 11, 2020, 10:41pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I managed to reset my password OK on my phone but it wouldn't work on my laptop. Contrary to ill-founded rumours spread by that female dog at the Rotary Club, I don't like watching things through a letter box. In the end I tried it with Firefox and that worked.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 30
nightrider
February 11, 2020, 10:49pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
I watch it on a tablet through the app. Mind you, over xmas i was watching it on a computer with no app

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 30
lee65
February 11, 2020, 10:55pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +2,450
Gold Stars: 9
I find it best via my laptop, but not sure if anyway to get past the split second delay from the Humberside commentary compared to the video?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 30
fiveallive
February 12, 2020, 12:55am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Ifollow runs fine on Firestick for me through Amazon Silk browser, it's doesn't buffer at all, if you have a firestick just go to the town website click on the settings button the button with the 3 lines on it on the remote if you have firestick you will know what I mean.

Then go across to the page to show in desktop then on the town site you can log in and watch the game via the browser seems to work fine for me 720p obviously on 15:00 ko have to have vpn on first.

I used to have no end of problems before the firestick on android app, the android app doesn't work through firestick that's why it has to be done on silk browser.

I didn't watch last night's match as was working nights unfortunately started early that night.

But 15:00 ko via vpn on Saturday work fine away matches that I have seen.

I have tried firestick 4k and 2nd gen both seem fine the 1st gen firestick doesn't for as vpn not compatible on that device.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 30
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.