Mariner Ronnie
February 7, 2020, 1:07pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Is it easy enough to park? TOS says there is a car park that charges a nominal fee, (anyone know where that is?).

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
mariner83
February 7, 2020, 1:23pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Leave the M62 at Junction 26 and take the M606 for Bradford. At the end of the motorway, keep to the right hand lane and take the Ring Road East (signposted A6177 City Centre). From this point the stadium is well signposted through the use of a football image. At the next roundabout turn left continuing along the Ring Road East, passing a McDonalds on your left and then an Asda superstore. At the next roundabout turn left onto the A650 (signposted City Centre/Keighley). After crossing a further two roundabouts the road becomes three lanes. Keep in one of the two right hand lanes (signposted Keighley/Skipton). Continue straight along this road towards Skipton and eventually you will be able to see the stadium in front of you, over on the left. At the Kia Car Dealership on your left, turn immediately left into Station Road. At the top of Station Road turn left along Queens Road, then the second left into Midland Road for the away entrance. For the main offices continue along Queens Road and at the traffic lights turn left into Manningham Road. The ground is quarter a mile away on the left. Mostly street parking around the ground. There is also the option of renting a private driveway near in the local area via YourParkingSpace.co.uk.
Post Code for Sat-Nav: BD8 7DY

[URL=https://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/valley-parade-bradford-city.html#adirections-and-car-parking]https://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/valley-parade-bradford-city.html#adirections-and-car-parking[/URL]
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 1 - 17
Croxton
February 7, 2020, 1:52pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 33
Some street parking is Permit Holder Only. Lot of parking on Midland Road as you turn off Queens Road. If you are a bit late you may have to park near the car dealerships on Station Road.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/.....g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/.....w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

If you turn off Queens onto Manningham Road the first streets on left and right appear to be free of restrictions. More chance of mixing with Bradford fans here so good luck.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/.....Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 17
Poojah
February 7, 2020, 2:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,464
Gold Stars: 1,500
If you’re planning to go for a beer before the game or don’t mind a bit of a walk, you can park all day for £2 at the Broadway shopping centre car park.

It’s a big, modern multi-story with several decent pubs on the way to the ground - Turls Green (which is a ‘spoons), City Vaults, The Record Cafe and The Sparrow. The latter two are really nice little craft beer pubs, and then there’s The Beehive a little further round from there which is normally the designated away pub I think.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 17
Mariner Ronnie
February 7, 2020, 3:15pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Cheers you lot! Always a great help. Same with that Leyton Orient pub, drunk that dry didn’t we 👍🏼

UTM! 🤣

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 17
FishOutOfWater
February 7, 2020, 4:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,563
Gold Stars: 37
Looks like Forster Square is free parking but guess that already gets taken up by shoppers?

Last time I went I parked quite some way away from the ground but hopefully tomorrow if I get there a bit earlier it might be easy to get somewhere closer
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 5 - 17
Poojah
February 7, 2020, 4:31pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,464
Gold Stars: 1,500
Quoted from FishOutOfWater
Looks like Forster Square is free parking but guess that already gets taken up by shoppers?

Last time I went I parked quite some way away from the ground but hopefully tomorrow if I get there a bit earlier it might be easy to get somewhere closer

No, you don’t want to park at Forster Square. It’s close to the ground but you’ll almost certainly get a ticket - think it’s 90 mins max stay (or less) on matchday and they’re all over it like a rash.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 17
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
February 7, 2020, 5:38pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,824
Gold Stars: 553
I'll be in t'Fighting C0ck on Preston Street
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 17
Theimperialcoroner
February 7, 2020, 5:44pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,172
Gold Stars: 102
Manningham Road has some very friendly ladies doesn’t it?

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 17
Northbank Mariner
February 7, 2020, 5:46pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Manningham Road has some very friendly ladies doesn’t it?

I hope so🤔😉
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 17
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bradford car parking

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.