chipsandgravy
January 29, 2020, 5:18pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +3,538
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Wouldn't be surprised if Neil Warnock doesn't go there. He's 12 games off managing 1,500 league matches and said a few weeks ago he would drop down to L2 if he had to. Would be a typical Peter Swann appointment. Would take a lot of heat of him in the short term.

Just have a sneaky feeling Warnock will end up at Bradford. The natives are very restless with there current regime
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 145
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
January 29, 2020, 5:22pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Wouldn't be surprised if Neil Warnock doesn't go there. He's 12 games off managing 1,500 league matches and said a few weeks ago he would drop down to L2 if he had to. Would be a typical Peter Swann appointment. Would take a lot of heat of him in the short term.

Like Slade, he started off at Scarborough and he is from the north. But he has just moved to a new place in Cornwall hasn’t he? I know Ollie has but would  Warnock uproot to work for Swann? He might for a Yorkshire club though.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 145
promotion plaice
January 29, 2020, 5:22pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,953
Gold Stars: 188
I am sure Town would give Mr Swann a good reference for Jolley.

Shame Jolley walked really, there's no doubt he would have taken us all the way to the Prem given time.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 145
It Bites
January 29, 2020, 5:25pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.41
Rep Score: +5 / -8
Approval: +1,967
Gold Stars: 238
All this Hurst Doig hate is beyond pathetic and extremely childish .  Can’t you move on ffs . I’d cup my ear at you miserable moaning poor excuse for football fans . He was a good manager for us and did great things with the limitations that all others failed with .
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 145
supertown
January 29, 2020, 5:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,415
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from It Bites
All this Hurst Doig hate is beyond pathetic and extremely childish .  Can’t you move on ffs . I’d cup my ear at you miserable moaning poor excuse for football fans . He was a good manager for us and did great things with the limitations that all others failed with .

Calm down mrs hurst
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 145
Mendonca1995
January 29, 2020, 5:35pm
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from It Bites

Apart from his 6 Yes 6 years he spent with us trying to get us promotion, poor excuse football fans  ??? were the best in the world

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 145
Spidey
January 29, 2020, 5:42pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +363
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from promotion plaice

Might give "Sports Talk" a listen at 6 then, should be interesting.

Thought you wasnt bothered about Hursty!!
A reply from one of my posts.

"More important things Saturday than bothering what sort of a reception Hurst will get."

(I'd put a winking emoji at the end, if I knew how)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 145
mariner91
January 29, 2020, 5:48pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,248
Gold Stars: 253
Quoted from It Bites

I think great might be stretching it. He had a strike force of Amond and Bogle in the National League and managed a 4th placed finish behind part-time Braintree.

Looking forward to a brighter future now Fenty has gone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 145
It Bites
January 29, 2020, 5:49pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.41
Rep Score: +5 / -8
Approval: +1,967
Gold Stars: 238
[quote=120948were the best in the world [/quote]

Ahhhhh the Royal we ...... your right The Mighty Mariners do have thousands of amazing supporters but also there are some that are not who have very loud voices . IH is onto you lot already
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 145
promotion plaice
January 29, 2020, 5:50pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,953
Gold Stars: 188
Quoted from Spidey

Thought you wasnt bothered about Hursty!!
A reply from one of my posts.

"More important things Saturday than bothering what sort of a reception Hurst will get."

(I'd put a winking emoji at the end, if I knew how)

I'm more interested in the Scunny fans take on things to be honest, don't think Swann is flavour of the month at the minute.

As far as Hurst goes I'm not really fussed about him one way or the other  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 145
15 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst gone

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.